Recent content by jaypee

1. J

Pecs are getting bigger with breastpumps

And here's a few more...
  2. J

Yikes, it's been 3 yrs since my last post. Attaching a few pics of progress...
  3. J

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

Those are beautiful--lucky...
  4. J

Rachel’s Pics!

Wow Rachel, I love, love, love your breasts--they're beautiful!
  5. J

Britney316 & smala, no secret really just pump for an hour or so and workout with the weights in the gym...
  6. J

x

Re: Girls, time to have fun ! LOL, These pumps are the easiest I've ever used :D...They are strapped on right now ;). Since I like making vids on youtube, I'm thinking about making a tutorial :-*, to show & tell. Want them big enuff to motorboat :P. I will continue to workout, that helps build...
  7. J

My MAN-breasts

Wow, these things work really good :D. Got them on now ;). Have the cups filled completely, and these are the large pumps ::)
  8. J

Just used my new large pumps ;). I actually have them on now :o. Hard to believe that it is this easy to use, then of course I've been using another brand of manual pumps for a few years...Also, I have filled these things up completely, already have posted vids in the past on youtube, I am...
  9. J

x

Re: Girls, time to have fun ! Nice pecs man. The more pec meat the better. I too am a dude who's worked out for a while and want bigger pec-tits. I'll attach some pics and maybe a video, so you can see my growth...oh yeah, I just ordered the NBE system. ;D Tried to cut & paste & even typing in...
  10. J

Hi Tankgirl, thanks for the concern. Butt all is fine, I've been pumping on & off for 10 plus years, so I'm way past the blisters. I was on active duty in the military(20yrs) so I had to be discreet, all the while pushing the limits while wearing my blues--those things don't lie. Now, I pump...
  11. J

My MAN-breasts

12. J

MOVED: Pecs are getting bigger with breastpumps

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES HERE. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3793.0
  13. J

Eman's Pics!

My jaw fell off my face and went clank on the floor! I've seen you on Manboobs and always wondered if you were real, yes you are! Honey, I love your progress and after reading the messages, tomorrow I'll be buying some wild yam cream to use as I pump. I'm amazed, simply amazed and women are...
  14. J

Just bought the NB system. I've been using breastpumps for a while and they're good for making the pecs bigger... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZpeh7sxS6k