Recent content by Journeyahead

1. J

Is noogleberry works for everyone?

I've noticed that in order to keep the volume, you have to do it every day and for as many hours as possible. I try to even do up to ten hours if I can.
  2. J

Lubrication for noogling

I have fenugreek oil which is great and natural breast enhancement lotion, but I prefer coconut butter the best actually! It gives a nice hold.
  3. J

3 months progess

I have but I only do in the shower because I'm worried that water will escape. So I only get about 20 mins in :/
  4. J

3 months progess

Thank you. I still am wearing a 32c but they fill it a bit better. It feels so good to have some progress! I'm happy for you that you've had so much.
  5. J

3 months progess

About 95 days. Okay everyone! This is my update after a couple days of no pumping. Ps. I've gained maybe five pounds, so could be a little from gaining weight but I think most the progress is from pumping.
  6. J

3 months progess

How long have you been noogling consistently? I have the 'enhance breast enlargement system'. I wish I would have gotten noogle berry. Mine looks just like the bosom beauty, but mine doesn't have the machine, it's like noogle berry with the pump. It was really expensive! $200 I believe was about...
  7. J

When is it time to move on to larger cups?

I've heard that you don't really want your breasts to touch the side of the domes, because the negative gravity is what encourages growth. I could be wrong, but I always make sure that no more than half my boob is touching the sides.
  8. J

3 months progess

Wow that's awesome! Great encouragement. I'm getting boob greed lol I also just ordered the silicone rings because my armpits get really sore when I moved up cup sizes, so I'm hoping maybe the comfort might let me be able to sustain longer sessions. I'm gonna keep at it tho! I truly believe in...
  9. J

Question for all

My nipples hurt at first, so I was putting duck tape over them. For some odd reason they feel fine now and no longer need the tape. Maybe yours are growing! :)
  10. J

3 months progess

Hey everyone! These are my swelling pics from yesterday. I'm at the three month mark(people say that's when the results become permanent) but after an hour the swelling goes down. I might have a tiny incy bit of permanent growth, but nothing noticable. I will post a pic in the morning so you all...
  11. J

Mi Journey with picturs

America sells bras with waistband of 30 or 32. Victoria secret is a good place to shop online
  12. J

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

I am in serious need of advice from anyone that has used bovine ovary!!! I have just ordered 60 days worth, but I can't seem to find anything online about whether or not you can take it with the birth control pill or not. I see many people posting, saying it can be dangerous, and to do you...
  13. J

So.. Where are you all from?

Portland, Oregon!! ✌️❤️
  14. J

3 months progess

You're really sweet! Thank you for being so kind and encouraging.
  15. J

3 months progess

I posted another pic for you :) I'll try to post one tomorrow morning so that you can see what progress I have after several hours. I definitely am trying to be as positive as possible and love my girls no matter what, I'm happy for any growth I get! ❤️