Recent content by junjo

1. J

junjo stats

No no, just 0.5''! Since I started at 29.5'' and I am now at 32.5'', but from last time it was just 0.5'', unfortunately. I think PM helped more than NB in this year, since I was barely able to noogle. I've added some l-arginine and l-glutamine to my regimen and I have been cycling PM, so just...
  2. J

junjo stats

Hi girls! I have dissapeared for a long long time, so I think it is time to give an update of my situation. My NB routine have been erratic for so many reasons and I can't say I am proud of myself for that since I practically wasted this entire year. But I've been pumping when I can and now...
  3. J

What does body type have to do with it?

I don't know if that actually has any influence in noogling, but it is certainly more difficult for pear shapes or skinny rulers since you have very little to begin with in general. The more tissue you begin with the better, apparently. I am a teeny tiny pear shaped person and although NB helped...
  4. J

birth control pill + NB ?

I am constantly in and out of BCs. So I've noogled while using it and out of it, I honestly see no difference besides the fact that I swell a lot more right before my period when out of BCs. But that's a day or two thing, nothing that really matters. As far as what I use, I also use Yaz. I love...
  5. J

Wishful-C's Journey

It's not true no one got anywhere with the small domes, I grew plenty with it! Some of us are just tiny. I've used the small domes for at least four months before moving on, but you do seem larger than I was. You are doing great, anyway, keep up!
  6. J

any experience with volufiline?

I am thinking about obtaining Volufiline too, but I am more interested in this one (even thou it is kinda expensive, it is stronger): http://japanbeauty.ecrater.com/p/8746341/platinum-volufiline-gel-cream What I really wanted to know how it is possible to that stuff really promote...
  7. J

New thread

I hope that when I reach the size I want my ribcage will play and important part in making it look huge lol! I am very sorry that you went through all that, especially the hard times in 2009 :( I have some similarities in other aspects, even being kinda self-conscious due to being short and...
  8. J

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Nice to see other tiny person around here! But you have some great breasts, they are very full and good looking. Don't worry, you seem to have a good amount of tissue to work with. I don't think they look saggy or empty, they are perky and full, maybe slightly tubular. The good thing about NB is...
  9. J

New thread

Well I am going to post some picturas 24h after noogling. SO it is pretty much without any swelling. I don't notice much difference to be honest, that's why I got greedy and started wanting a B and now I want a D or DD. But I am satisfied that it grew and keeps growing. Later I will post some...
  10. J

New thread

Nooooo, haha, no 30D (I wish) :D! I am now a smallish 32B/30C, but I still think I don't look like it, maybe because of my build or breast shape, not sure. All I know is that my measurements grew a whole lot without changing my ribcage. I went from 29.5'' (75cm) to somewhat 32''(81/82cm) and I...
  11. J

Are my aims possible? Newbie needing help!

I guess everything Lily said is just quite right. Although is quite possible it is very complicated for us to guarantee that you will grow quickly. I grew a huge amount, but still have small breasts, so sometimes it quite frustating even if you see results, because you start to realise that the...
  12. J

Bumperkisser's pics - Starting from puny A~

Haha :D I have to agree with the others, you don't look an A. I am a 32B/30C and I don't think I look that big. What are your measurements? Maybe you are wearing the wrong bra size all along, a bigger band with a smaller cup than you should. You are doing well and have great boobs! Good luck.
  13. J

am i pumping enough? help

Yes, it is. You can always try to pump longer if you feel that you are not swelling enough or even try to take some days off. I like to pump 30 minutes minimum per day, but sometimes I pump for 2 hours in a row. I guess you can adjust as you feel needed, but 2x 40min should be enough.
  14. J

New thread

HI GIRLS! Quick update on how I am doing. I am so trilled! :D I went bra shopping today and I was able to buy tons of new bras on sale. I was so happy because 32Bs started to fit perfectly. Considering I am a 30 ribcage, but that number is impossible to find over here, that means I am finally...
  15. J

Woman with biggest NATURAL boobs on earth!

I guess that if you measure the height of her bra, it has my height HAHA! Amazing.