Recent content by kellynne

1. K

Back to Noogling

James, yes I did tell her about it, but she was not interested at all.
  2. K

Back to Noogling

Thanks... I am not quite "there" as far as telling my hubby!! I will try to work up the nerve. Our daughters are home for the summer now, so probably will not get much time regardless right now. I will just do as I can and then at the end of the summer, if I want to continue, I'll try to get the...
  3. K

Back to Noogling

HI Everyone! I have had a chaotic last year and am newly married and again trying to noogle (discreetly). My breasts are not large, but compared to where I started, there is definitely improvement. I just WISH there was a way to make it quicker. Is there anything new in the world of noogling...
  4. K

Back to Noogling

Thanks DoubleD for the encouragement!
  5. K

Back to Noogling

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I used to work from home 2 days a week and it gave moe more time to noogle and post on here from time to time. I have backslid some due to just not having time to noogle. I am attempting to get back to some type of noogle schedule. I am frustrated...
  6. K

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one I'm wondering about the BO... What are the side effects? How long do you take it?
  7. K

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Your photos inspire me.... Thank you, so much, for sharing.
  8. K

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one You have made great progress... The girls are beautiful!
  9. K

Back to Noogling

My nipples are stretched and saggy from breast feeding 4 kids. It's not so noticeable in the photos, but once the swelling goes down, the sagginess is very noticeable. I don't want to stretch them out more. But... I don't actually tape every time... More like every other.... Cuz I'm still so...
  10. K

Back to Noogling

So I collected some photos and made a composite. I am still not large by any means, but you cannot deny the change. I was left flat and deflated after nursing four children, each for a year!
  11. K

Back to Noogling

Thank you! I get discouraged at times but when I look at my before pics I cannot deny there is growth. Good thing I took before photos or I don't think I'd remember exactly what I came from. My progress was delayed for 18 mos or more because I pretty much didn't noogle during my husband's...
  12. K

Back to Noogling

Today's pic... Nipples still taped, obviously.
  13. K

Back to Noogling

My life is crazy right now and I haven't had much time to noogle, which I hate.... But am trying to hang in there. Today's photo. I'm 49 and I wonder if it's harder to get growth the older you are.... Even before, when I was noodling a couple of hours a day, I had very little true growth. I...
  14. K

My results- nearly 4 weeks

I would be THRILLED with those results.... They look great.
  15. K

Old around Domes vs. Contoured

Thanks for the info James