Recent content by Krizzy

1. K

Follow my progress

How many hours do you pump everyday? Are you taking any supplements?tnx
  2. K

From 32A to 32B

Not too much swelling, only a slight difference. And it will deflate after 2-3 hours. Anyways, I will continue pumping and will wait until 9 months. Hopefully it will grow .
  3. K

From 32A to 32B

Thanks for the reply. As for me, there is no noticeable growth yet, maybe because I am superflat :). I am pumping everyday for 1-2 hours for more than 4 months now. Question, are you cycling the Maca powder or you are consuming it daily?
  4. K

I'm gaining size!

Wow. I am far away from this, I am a female. Is he taking pills along with noogleberry? I liked his breast, shape same of a female.
  5. K

I'm gaining size!

The 3rd photo, is it a male or female?
  6. K

From 32A to 32B

Hello what is your routine? Do you pump and release or pump and hold for 1 hour? Thanks
  7. K

From 32A to 32B

8. K

Mi Journey with picturs

Thank you for the reply. But are you doing the pump and release for 1 hour or pump and hold?
  9. K

AspiringApple's Journey [Start Date: 01/29/2019]

Thank you! How much growth have you gained since then?☺️
  10. K

Thank you. How much growth you have gained since then?☺️
  11. K

Hi, just wan to ask for update? Any growth? Im interested because I think were on the same measurement, I am pumping for 3 Months but still no noticeable growth.
  12. K

Mi Journey with picturs

Wow, this is really amazing. However, me, I am pumping for almost 4 months now, everyday, but still no growth. Could it be because I am super flat chested? May you share your pumping regimen and are you taking any supplements? Thank you for sharing these pictures. I got motivated.
  13. K

COMPLETELY FLAT

Any updates now? I am new with noogleberry and Im the same as you. Flat chested.
  14. K

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pumping.

Wow amazing, what cream you are using? Do you have the before and after results? Cause I dont have any growth. Thanks
  15. K

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pumping.

Any updates?☺️ I’d love to know. Cause Im very flat (btw, im a woman). Ive been pumping for 2 months now, but no improvement