Recent content by Lady Charlotte

1. L

Male veteran noogler here with a question

BO can be a very powerful method, you will need to be aware of the likely permanent changes it may make, breastnexum is a good forum for info on this
  2. L

Tender question

pretty normal, just dont over do it!
  3. L

My micro changes log [43, Male]

looking good sweetie x
  4. L

Help needed

pretty normal in most cases
  5. L

????

breastnexum covers the use and results with MSM, i take that, red reishi as an anti androgen, and PM. i also use various estrogen / estriadol and progesterone creams along with noogling. the pm does make a difference to sex drive, quite significantly and i have altered my intake to mediate the...
  6. L

well, regarding the jiggling................i love it! granted it is a weird feeling when jogging when you first get the jiggling, and its nicer in a bra cos it can get quite painful! having recently taken a break from my noogling and the pills, am now back on it and enjoying a bit more growth...
  7. L

looking good hun x
  8. L

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

excellent idea
  9. L

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!
  10. L

it was the non noogle ones, which are a bit larger o/d at the base, and narrower flanges, which i think made me sore, i will find out later as round 2 beckons xx
  11. L

lol, i mentioned this either here or on nexum! a year or so ago, with the same 'issues' as you and my thoughts on what causes it!!! totally totally bizarre x
  12. L

fingers x'd then hunni xx hoping your free week is good in terms of noogling, just wait for the marks, or scabs to gox and do get a noogle proper, i had issues with the cheaper ones so i sucked it up and bought the noogle i tried my new non noogle domes last nite and they made me a bit...
  13. L

the cheaper suction cups tend to leave harsher marks, and yes they can cause what you have. the noogles contour is wider and flatter / smoother, so less severe in terms of marks / damage. if you have damaged to the point of scabbing, make sure you let it heal completely and go easier next time x
  14. L

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx
  15. L

and..............the noogleberry system is a far superior product, than the cheaper ones, and they are less likely to leave bad marks, and the marks they do leave disappear quite quickly. as Wolfy said, go slowly with the pumping, but consistently. its a marathon, not a sprint race lol xx ps...