Recent content by LAWMANN2004

1. L

hi again

HI Mamma J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of us "oldtimers" are still here, Even tho I don't post alot I try to read the forum daily !! Stay safe, and have FUN !!!! The boobie fairy is on her way to see you soon !!!!!!!!!! Jamie2 ;) ;)
  2. L

HELP!! I can't get the tubing to stay on one of my cups :(:(

HI !! Just cut off from the end that is over the cups. Not to much,, Maybe 1/4" and put back on the cups. Just like new !!!!!!! Stay safe, and have fun !!!!! The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie2 ;)
  3. L

new to noogleberry

HI Angbeth !!!!!!! Welcome to the forum !! This system will work for ANYBODY, It just takes time and LOTS of it. I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary, and have grown from a 38 0 cup to filling out a 38 B/C cup now. So it will work, You MUST take your time. When pumping, Use just enough...
  4. L

Mama J

HI Mamma J !!!!!!!!! Yes we will forgive you for not posting,,,,,,,, As long as you don't make it a habit !!! I for 1 am glad to see your post !! If you feel like doing so post a link for all to follow your story. Stay safe, and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boobie fairy will find...
  5. L

Has anyone had no growth for months and then all of a sudden started growing?

HI Seetobelieve !!!!! After allmost 2 years into this program, I have gained at least 2 cup sizes !!! What woks for me the best is; Daily pumping for 1 hour or more, Twice a day. Taking a break for a few weeks, Then resuming the same routine. Y M M V !! Stay safe, and have fun...
  6. L

Not connected yet - Anyone have lasting results with the Noogleberry?

HI ALL !!!!! I have been using the system for 2 years now, and haven't pumped for over 2 months. The swelling will go away, BUT don't worry !! What you have on your chest is permanent !!!!!!!! When I started I was a FLAT 38" chest. Now today I measure a full 46.5" !!!!! So YES the system...
  7. L

Noogleberry - not permanent?

HI ALL !!! I find that it helps me if I take a break for about a month, the swelling isn't there and they will look deflated, BUT not to worry the growth is REAL !! This time I will try for 5-6 weeks just to see if a longer break helps, going on 4 weeks now and only lost 1/4" !! Stay...
  8. L

Noogleberry - not permanent?

Hi Tatiana !! My answer is NO, they do not shrink !! What happens is, the swelling go's away NOT the growth !! What you have grown is there to stay !!! I haven't pumped for over 2 weeks, and they shrunk only 1/4 of an inch! Stay safe, and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boobie fairy is comming...
  9. L

Has any one got great swelling and then hours later go back to the same size as

HI Jessie !! My typical sessions last for 1 - 2 hours twice a day. If it's possiable for you to do the pumping while laying in bed(or couch), It seems to give ME longer lasting swelling, Results take FOREVER to gain!! The time spent is well worth it for me !!!!! Time is not as importent...
  10. L

Jamie2s stats

HI ALL !!!! What a crazy year it has been for me. First it was the flooding we had last spring. Lost all most every thing, but insurance will replace Most of it, When they decide to. What I miss the most, my christmas bra, and camera. So now for the update; Ribs under; 38.25"...
  11. L

how long have you stopped NB and what permanent growth did you see?

HI Canadian Chick !! During the flooding we had where we live, I was totally unable to pump for about 12 weeks. After we finally got back in, I noticed that my bras still fit !! (2011) To bad we lost my christmas bra that daughter gave me, Along with the camera. So thats why no...
  12. L

Old cups

HI ALL !!!! My recycling of old cups is this;,, Use them as a flower pot in the garden !! You just bury them not more than 1/2 way in the ground and fill with potting soil. One thing you MUST remember to do is put A bigger rock(S) in the very bottom of the cup before putting ANY dirt...
  13. L

Has any one got great swelling and then hours later go back to the same size as

HI Diva !! It's comming up on my 2 year mark, I get great swelling while pumping, but as soon as I stop they go down. I have grown a full cup size tho and that won't go away!! It takes TIME AND LOTS OF IT to retain ANY growth. Don't give up hope yet !!! The boobie fairy will find you...
  14. L

Evil Alex's Pics

HI !!!!! Do yourself a favor, Take a break from pumping !!!!!! To much to often WILL cause this to happen. Try for a 2 week break at first, then SLOWLY start to pump with just enough pressure to hold the cups on. The time will not be wasted, as your body will reposition the tissues where...
  15. L

Jessie's monthly progress

HI !! I just wish that my nips and aureoles swelled like yours do in the picture. Keep up the good work, and you will get the results that you want. Just don't fall for the boobie greed that all ways comes with getting bigger boobies !! Stay safe, and have some fun !! The Boobie...