Recent content by lexuswoman

1. L

Collagen Supplement and Growth, Do Try!

This is in pill form correct? Not a cream or lotion? what brand do you use?
  2. L

Has Anybody Tried This? Battery Powered Pump

Ariadne- Have you contacted Lucy or someone at Noogleberry for further testing on your pump prototype? I'm sure a lot of people out there would prefer that to the handpump.
  3. L

I opened the box Friday night and found out the domes are too big. my problem is that I have a narrow ribcage with low bodyfat and although I needed the depth of the XL domes, they just won't seal up (same problem I had with Noogleberry cups), so I've gotta return the XL's back to the UK, hope...
  4. L

Xiaohoa's Journey

Congrats on your growth! Your pics look awesome. I have to say I'm in agreement with James, I think the contoured larges would be ideal for you. And give you plenty of room for growth til its time to move up to those XL's! ;) ;) I'm just getting to start my own NBE journey here soon, I just...
  5. L

I just got my Bosom Beauty 2012ic in the mail yesterday and will be testing it out tonight. Its like the Noogleberry in that you wear breast cups, the only difference is its a bit more pricey, but comes with a vacuum pump that can run off batteries or a small power cord. I got the one with the...
  6. L

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

Thank you so much for posting those, very helpful indeed. I can see how much growth you've had basically in 360 degrees, tops, sides, fronts, all around, etc. Also helped to see how you have the cups positioned on your chest. I'm going to try the Bosom Beauty 2012ic, similar to NB but has a...
  7. L

Absolutely James! I definitely value your opinion. I don't anything about the pump, except I've chatted with a girl at Breast Nexus who has the unit and she says sometimes she has to dial down the pressure because it can too much suction. She also said it does go thru batteries fairly often...
  8. L

Thank you so much, happy 4th of July and thanks for always being so sweet to me! Lex
  9. L

Hey! Congrats on the continued growth! That's so inspiring. You may or may not remember me, but I was around here back in 2012 when I first discovered the Noogleberry and had a hard time getting the cups to stay on my chest. I got a Brava which I didn't use consistently, was doing hypnosis...
  10. L

I've been lurking around here for several years and tried to Noogle off and on but my biggest problem was getting the cups to stay on my chest. I needed the XL cups and I tried foam rings, no foam rings, camper tape, lube, no lube, bio-oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, you name it, I probably...
  11. L

has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

I would think that noogling after having the fat transfer would be very beneficial, not only to maintain, but to also help with gaining additional size! ;D Lex
  12. L

no subject

Re: Tig Ole Bittie's Progress Hi and welcome! If you haven't done so, read Jezabelle's postings, she's had amazing results, going from like a 34A to a 34DD. She's for real and has the pictures to prove her progress since she started in 2011. There's a lot of good information on this site! A...
  13. L

has any one noogled after a fatty breast tranfer?

I've read about the fat transfer and seen where the person is required the wear the Brava system before having it done, not sure about afterwards though. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt though! There was a girl on here, her screen name was Anastasia916, she was considering having the fat transfer...
  14. L

Ree's Progress

WOW! I just looked at your 3 weeks picture taken from the side compared with the most recent side view picture you've posted and your progress is AMAZING! I can see a difference in size and shape! congrats, all the hard work is paying off! So happy for you!
  15. L

Worst product ever!!! I am so incredibly disappointed!

Hi tinyone, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the Noogleberry. I went thru something similar. I first tried the contoured large cups and no matter what I did, I couldn't get them to stay on my chest...I tried cocoa butter cream and lotion, olive oil, camper tape, foam rings, you...