Recent content by Lisacd121

1. Lisacd121

Silicone Ring Pads

Have been seeing a bit of discussion on the forums about Silicon rings ⭕ for the large domes, question I have is where can I get some for my contoured XXL, I have tried here and Amazon but they are not available, I think in Europe maybe, The foam pads just don't cut it they just slip off. The...
  2. Lisacd121

Cross Dresses

Also been using nip cups, only wish is my areola keep the size when finished pump.
  3. Lisacd121

With pics after 6 months...

I've been using PM and Fenugreek 2000 along with Noogling of and on for over 10 years It has been a bit sparatic but I have some great results. I know the more you pump the better results. It takes time and patience.
  4. Lisacd121

Cross Dresses

Been off and on Noogleing 2023 pics, loving the feeling of my own breasts.
  5. Lisacd121

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

Thank you yes I do love breasts just like yours perfectly proportions I do love big nipples, I'm trying for mine bigger, thank you for sharing
  6. Lisacd121

Feeling like,,,,,,thank God I can feel real voluptuous breasts any time any where it's taken patience, time, along with fenugreek 2000 , massage & thanks noogleberry
  7. Lisacd121

Progess two months

I can see a difference but it does take a while. I've been trying for years of and on more so in summer from where I was to now is amazing. Feels fantastic, just finished a 1hr pump getting some good swelling,, never thought it would happen but it did.
  8. Lisacd121

Trying to Enlarge Nipples... but

I have been using PM off and on for years pills lotions, I used it on my nipples breasts all over, I'm trying to enlarge my areola & nipples too and I know why they say don't rub on nipples because it makes your nipps very sensitive which is not a bad thing in my opinion its amazzzing!
  9. Lisacd121

Great looking boobs happy pumping
  10. Lisacd121

I'm gaining size!

My God those nips have balloons
  11. Lisacd121

I'm gaining size!

Getting a lovely shape to the girls now Tina, gorgeous
  12. Lisacd121

I'm gaining size!

Gorgeous girls, I love perky
  13. Lisacd121

I'm gaining size!

Fantastic, lushes beautiful breasts, I admire your commitment, I need to more often
  14. Lisacd121

Breast on men

Thanks RhondaC yea I can't get enough of my breasts feels amazing. I started noogleing a few years ago off and on was taking PM & Fenugreek I'm striving for c cup time will tell.
  15. Lisacd121

pics after noogling.

I am feeling the same I have been trying fulfill the same thing having beautiful full rounded female breasts the feelings are amazing I can't stop touching and playing with them I have got to a mid B cup aiming for a C