Recent content by Lovemymanboobs

1. L

Pumping my Nooglies Again

Are you on hormones? If so….how did you approach your Dr? I’m at that point but really don’t know how to approach him. Taking any supplements?
  2. L

Sooo beautiful! Wish mine looked that good! Keep it up.
  3. L

Wondering why mens/trans right breast is usually smaller. Love your breast. You’re making great progress. But if you go through and look….the right one is usually smaller than the left. I’m having the same issue. Is it because they’re right dominate? More muscle mass?
  4. L

I'm gaining size!

Have you ever thought about gaining size with saline infusion?
  5. L

I'm gaining size!

Without a bra? I’m looking forward to hopefully gaining what you’ve worked for! It is a slow process. Soooo happy for you.
  6. L

It’s a slow journey

I’m a straight married male trying to grow breast for around a year and a half. Growth has been slow, but I am gaining. Noogling for right at a year. Taking various types of herbs to try to gain quicker. Here is a before and after picture.
  7. L

I'm gaining size!

Akira, that is ultimately your decision! It is rather painful when you pump your nipples until they leak fluid. If you want sore, and I mean sore nipples for 3-4 days afterwards, then proceed with it. If not, don’t do it.
  8. L

I'm gaining size!

Post elsewhere
  9. L

I'm gaining size!

Fuck off
  10. L

I'm gaining size!

Jean Marie….start your own personal thread! Can’t speak for everyone, but I’m sick of seeing your posts on everyone else’s personal threads.
  11. L

I'm gaining size!

I envy you and the hard work, dedication that you’ve put in. I hope to follow your endeavors.
  12. L

Follow my progress

Not to speak for him….but there’s plenty of photos. What makes you think you can barge in on his post and demand answers??? Multiple guys like myself follow his routine. And have had great results. Have a little respect.
  13. L

I'm gaining size!

That is soooooo wrong to ask!
  14. L

Sorry to hear that. I’ve enjoyed following you and hearing about your progression. Take care.