Recent content by MarkB

1. M

Mastermind's progress

Akira, Did you see a difference when you tried the butt enhancer as a dome. Also do you think long term bra use aids shape even when removed. Thanks.
  2. M

I'm gaining size!

Thanks for the reply Tina. After getting the tape measure out, those 24 cm domes are very roomy (lol). Are they the contoured edged type, and how can I get a pair (lol). I always use oil but of late seem to get the odd blister or two, this why I asked about upsizing to larger domes. I had...
  3. M

I'm gaining size!

Tina, Hiya. Can I ask you, what told you when it was time to go up a size on the domes. Now I have'nt filled the domes yet, but they seem very constricted along the sides, and I wondered whether it was time to size up. Mark...
  4. M

I'm gaining size!

Tina, just revisited your noogle-blog. I gotta say you have some impressive attributes there babe. Mark.
  5. M

I'm gaining size!

Tina, hello from the UK. After reading your threads, I believe you are the living proof that noogling works, brilliant effort. There are a few things I would like your thoughts on, if you dont mind. 1. Would you go straight to "big" domes in one fell swoop, or go through the sizes, as most...
  6. M

Lubrication for noogling

Hi Nooglers. If its of any help, I have tried ; Vaseline, coconut oil, Baby oil, Baby lotion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray and pouring types, hydro noogled, and noogled dry too. As a certain song says "there's good and bad in everything". So try them and find one that works for you. Warning...
  7. M

That looks nice too, if a bit bright.
  8. M

So.. Where are you all from?

20 miles north west of Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
  9. M

Thanks Kev, I'm almost fully into a "C" cup myself, depending on the design, but only 36.5 ins band size.
  10. M

Nice, whats the size. Mark...
  11. M

Having them makes me feel independant, lol.

Having them makes me feel independant, lol.
  12. M

Kev, Tks for your reply. To your questions yes, yes, yes , lol. Read your post on sex toys, I too have a double ended toy, and with my trusty tape mesure in hand it reads "18ins" bragg, bragg. I guess I'm just a closet Trans that left it to late, there's a wife of 30 something years, and a...
  13. M

Hi Kev, just joined the forum after lurking for 4ish years, and thought I'd say hello as we have the same candles on our birthday cake;). I've been a part time "noogler" but after breaking pump No. 3, thought I'd re-visit to get a bit of inspiration, and look for an electric pump idea. I must...