Recent content by Matt B

1. Matt B

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Hey TBF,if those are phone pics,put them in a folder first. Matt, ;)
  2. Matt B

Destination D Cup :)

Hey Cookies,I don't think it will affect anything.Besides,If I had a choice between being doubled over in pain,and 35-40 minutes of temporary titties it wouldn't be the titties!! C'mon,you're smarter than that. Matt, ;)
  3. Matt B

Shooting4dastars progress

Hi Shooting,I agree ,you should go for it.You don't really have that far to go. Again,very nice!! Matt ;D
  4. Matt B

Matts Progress

Minnie,Minnie,Minnie, yours are beautiful and they are bigger than mine.I am pretty happy with the growth though.Aside from the small nipple area,a little bit more and I'll be happy.I'll have to be happy with size shape and drape...
  5. Matt B

Shooting4dastars progress

Hi Shooting,Call it what you want.Hydro noogle,super noogle,nipsy nooge or whatever.The girls are beautiful.I know this is a stupid question LOL,but why do you want to get bigger?Greedy are we? ;D Nice to have ya here...
  6. Matt B

Matts Progress

Hi Pinky,I'm kinda taking a break to see if everything holds and stays.So far I've kept all I have grown. And, your pics look great especially the side view.Beautiful girls. ;D ;D Matt, ;)
  7. Matt B

IdreamofDDcup

Thanks NSB, I didn't check into goats rue before my comment and I should have.My mistake! There is just so much stuff out there that is questionable,I assumed goats rue came from a goat.You know,like bovine ovary!! Anyway,thanks for the correction...
  8. Matt B

Hey TBF,when you get get used to the pressure,thats when its time to pay attention.The blisters happen quick,and when i got mine the girls were barely pink so be careful and don't hurt those beauties!! ;D :- :-* :-*...
  9. Matt B

IdreamofDDcup

Hey BQ,when I said stuff,I meant animal stuff that we don't know what is in it.Goats rue,bovine ovary etc.Herbs help get me where I am but the exotic stuff is too unknown. Matt,and again the twins look super. Matt ;)
  10. Matt B

Hey TBF,your pics look great and I know you'll do great. You have contributed a lot of good stuff and you are wise beyond your years,so as for the wait till you are 18 remark I would make it a non entity.If you hadn't told us your age we wouldn't have known it...
  11. Matt B

IdreamofDDcup

Hi Boobquest the girls look super,but I have a question.With the awesome results you have had so far,why do you want to pollute that beautiful bod and those beautiful boobs with more stuff? Your results are great,so If it ain't broke don't fix it...
  12. Matt B

Camper Tape and Cups

Hey there Lexus,you don't need the double sided tape.The lube lotion would ruin the sticky side anyway. Matt, :-* :-*
  13. Matt B

The best method ?

Hi Little Leaf, I think they're the same.You're still getting two hours of stimulation,It just depends on your schedule. Patience dear, Matt ;)
  14. Matt B

Noog and breasticles

Hi Effie,I don't think you're going to need ANY supplements.Some of the girls here are treatingv themselves like lab rats. most of the exotic stuff they are taking is from a foreign country could have anything in it from a rat nuts to armadillo tits who knows. You don't need to experiment on...
  15. Matt B

Noog and breasticles

Effie,they are fuller than the beginning pics. Just noogle and let them grow hon that's all you have to do. Matt, ;) They're gorgeous.