Recent content by Meme80

1. M

Help please I have odd boobs!!

I've been on an NBE (Natural Breast Enlargement) journey since at about 2018, with supplements, creams, and bra infusers, and tens. In 2019, I starting breast vacuum suctioning with an Asian brand I bought off Ali Express meant for small asian chests (perfect for me). I started pumping with that...
  2. M

Thank you! I can tell you it's definitely achievable. The effort you put in are the results you get out.
  3. M

Lubrication for noogling

Late to the chat, but I use a blend of PM (about 50 mg powder from an ingestible capsule, that messes up my natural estrogen levels if I ingest it), that dissolves into a Shea Butter for breast growth lotion, and then add some Bio Oil to it, mix quick in my hand and do a quick massage. I've...
  4. M

Hi Boobiegirl007, I started out the same as you for the first 20 years of adulthood, no kids, with a 27" under bust and wearing 32C bras, though I was more likely a 30D (impossible to find affordably at the time). I used to shorten the band at the back clips just before the claws and the...
  5. M

Am I the only who pumps the girls and then goes to the office?

Let me know how it goes for you. If it kickstarts a new growth spurt or anything. FYI I drink plenty of water while pumping so of you do that, make sure you pee before sleeping. I got lazy and didn't last night and woke up like a zombie at 4:30 am to go pee.
  6. M

Am I the only who pumps the girls and then goes to the office?

I used to pump upwards of a full hour before work in an office as well. Now working from home and since most growth and rejuvenation happens over night while in deep sleep, I noogle at night, as I'm currently doing. I'm female too.
  7. M

Butt enhancer

I use the butt cups and the breast cups. I was at my smallest butt and hip measurements of 33" a few years ago. I increased my protein intake, did 100 bridges in the morning and butt noogling in the evening for 1 hr, along with taking Curvimore Elite. Today, my waist measurement has remained...
  8. M

Mi Journey with picturs

Hi Femenina, I switch between a 30 band and a 32 band (but I sew down the 32 bands to fit my band size). FYI, though it's true that if you go up a band size, you go down a cup size, but I've found the 32 cup sizes slightly bigger, than their 30 band equivalent. So right now, in North American...
  9. M

So.. Where are you all from?

40 yo Canadian
  10. M

What supplements or transdermal/topical products increase swelling for YOU?

Hi ShelaVenna I don't know about the effects of any of the ingredients you mentioned, so what I use is very anecdotal. I'm doing a host of extra things on top of Noogling for breast growth. I take supplements as a regular part of my day (which includes collagen, colostrum, vit C, D, Omega-3...
  11. M

Progress!!

Watch out! LOL, you could go into full mom mode again. I heard from gyno that it's a pretty common occurrence for women to get an onset of menstruation in their early sixties which means being open to pregnancy for a short period of time (pardon the unintended pun). To me, that's like a female...
  12. M

Progress!!

Yes, that's what makes the memory so precious. Using a breast pump while doing your Noogleberry routine, definitely doesn't sound wrong for added growth. Both are stimulating blood circulation and skin elastisizing in different ways, with the pump stimulating the nipple the blood flow has to...
  13. M

Progress!!

Moocow, have you heard of or ever tried Curvhance Bust Tea? I"ve just ordered the 28-day pack. As a tea drinker anyway, I hope this method will slip into my day with no adjustments needed. I"ll pair it with Noogling to see what kind of results I get. What breast pump do you use and for how...
  14. M

Progress!!

Yeah, I totally understand that. I've stopped noogling many times over the last few years, the last time was for 3 months or so when the pandemic started and I began working from home. Cue routine going out the window. I pulled out my D bra, put my DD bra on hiatus and was actually happy to see...
  15. M

Anyone experience sagginess or tried the NB booty pump?

Hi Techgrl I second what Moocow is saying about breast sagginess. As for the NB Booty cups, I use them in an effort to grow my butt to it's youthful glory. I am a slim build 40-year-old woman with cellulite. With some bridges/hip thrusts, calorie uptick, and NB Booty cup pumping, for just over...