Recent content by Microbreast

1. M

Microbreast's "C" Quest

Still here, but haven't been noogling for quite awhile. Pretty much lost what I had gained I think, but Noogling for 2 hours after a long absence caused swelling that lasted all day, and most of the next! Stopped taking everything I was taking and ordered PM again. Not here yet, but plan to...
  2. M

PM question?

Ok, I don't think BO is making any difference. I've been taking 1500 mg per day for the last 7 months. I think by now, something should have happened! None of the supposed side effects have happened at all. Now I'm wondering if I should continue and hope something happens, or try PM again...
  3. M

New Noogler

Very nice! You're going to have to tell me what meds you're taking! I hope you get your issue resolved. From what I hear, Lucy should take good care of you....I hope.
  4. M

Microbreast's "C" Quest

3 month update Been trying to place domes lower on chest as mentioned. I found that if I used no lubricant, the domes would temporarily stay where you put them, but once you move an arm, the domes start moving! On the left side, I placed the dome top, just above the nipple, and pumped. It...
  5. M

Shanasia's program

I wanted to order from the UK as well, but didn't want to wait forever to get mine. I searched Amazon, and found a seller that had Sm, Md, and Lg kits for sale, so I ordered through them. I found out later that the Store may have been in the UK as well. Surprising, my order was received in...
  6. M

Minipechis adventure

I didn't get any swelling until I reached a month, and then, it only lasted a short while. The longer you are at it, the swelling will last longer (for some people). Eventually, you will notice some difference in feel mostly not size at first. That is supposed to come later....I hope! You...
  7. M

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

I have little to no underboob, so I have been trying to work on that. What I was doing before, was lubricate everything and pump away. But doing that caused the dome to seek its own center. That didn't do much for my underboob. What I started doing lately, is just lubricate the underside...
  8. M

New to Noogleberry

Your nipples won't reach the end of the cups until you've grown that much. It took me a month of 1 hour a day sessions to get any swelling at all. Each person is different, and if you stick with it long enough, you should at least feel a difference. I'm using medium cups, and I still have an...
  9. M

New before/after

I've read in the "Flat to Fem" program, that wearing a bra, restricts blood flow to the breasts. For NBE, blood flow is quite important. :)
  10. M

Getting started!

I'll take what you're starting out with! Great starting out boobs! I think you'll do well. Welcome to the forum. Even though birth control is a small dosage of estrogen, people tend to augment real estrogen with phytoestrogens since it tends to be safer in the long run. Pueria Mirifica has...
  11. M

Microbreast's "C" Quest

6 week update A week later, and measuring different days, I have in fact grown an inch, from 35 bust to 36. Impossible as it seems. This week, I'm trying to reposition the domes lower to try to establish some under-boob. I've had limited success and a lot of burping, by lubricating the...
  12. M

Information about pumping safely and what pressure to use.

I hope this isn't too big!
  13. M

breast touches air valve at top of dome and hurts

It's been said by someone, that they put a tennis ball inside the dome. Or maybe a smaller ball that would keep nipples from touching the top. If it restricts the hole, you might cut the ball. Maybe even a porous item like a sock or something.
  14. M

Shanasia's program

He he, Yes, I can see the confusion. The large contoured airlock says 13x17 and the large Contoured say 14x17! Definitely contact Lucy@Noogleberry.com
  15. M

Microbreast's "C" Quest

5 week update Hmm, just tried a measurement this morning before Noogling. Not sure, but could I have gained an inch? I'll check again tomorrow to see if I may have mis-measured. I'll just say I didn't gain anything yet just to be honest. Medium domes, still about an inch from filling...