Recent content by Milinius

1. Milinius

Male Nipple Orgasm

Good point. Now I'm wondering how to delete it.
  2. Milinius

Cross Dresses

Hi Jeane, BTW I sent you a personal message did you get it? Thanks for the feedback. The question I have is still the same. Do you achieve orgasm when you do your thing? I love your nipples. Especially right after you pump and they are all hard, pointy, and exceptionally sensitive I imagine...
  3. Milinius

Cross Dresses

Hi SeeCup, Impatience is tough and we all deal with it. And food for thought, your body took a long time to get where it is, maybe it'll take a long time to change as well. I recommend not running and end up hurting yourself. You are the only you you'll ever get. I can't help but think you...
  4. Milinius

Male Nipple Orgasm

Hi All, FYI, Just posted a new topic in the child board listed below, using the same subject line. Thought a pointer here would be appreciated. GALLERY PICTURES INFO Members pictures of results and progress Moderator: noogleberry Child Boards: GALLERY PICTURES HERE Have fun, Taboo
  5. Milinius

Male Nipple Orgasm

Hi All, The subject of Male Nipple Orgasm came up on the crossdresser thread and I decided to start a new topic to discuss this phenomena. I haven't actually experienced it yet, but did come close and feel it is possible. I also think, it is similar to a female multi-orgasm in that we guys can...
  6. Milinius

Cross Dresses

Hi Vivian. Hope things are going well for you. What a great topic! Good job starting it. Hi Bill, I also agree, very nice looking boobs. Do you enjoy the pressure the cups provide? Lisa, Thanks for the come back. I do not want to hi-jack a thread so I'll start another one titled "Male...
  7. Milinius

LOVE MY PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH!

Hi, Wanted to give you a word of encouragement. You are doing very well. Your body seems to be on your side and is malleable to the change you want. Lucky girl! Should it ever rebel and slow down, I would suggest, taking a short break and starting up again. Your boobs may need the break. LOL...
  8. Milinius

Breasts Cold While Noogling...

Hi, My cups sweat up every time I use them. Things you might consider, I'll go into more detail if asked, that may help. Ambient temp, drink water, metabolism, amount of pressure, etc I hope you see where I'm going with this. Cause getting it so it works for you is what it is all about. :)...
  9. Milinius

Cross Dresses

Hi All, I agree! Let's all keep talking about our progress, it is inspiring.I started out as a 44B and am now a solid 44D. Depending on the bra of course. LOL On another subject though. Has anyone ever heard of male nipple orgasm? Sometimes I get a bit tingly when I massage and was...
  10. Milinius

my barely b's

Hi Barely, That's great growth! Attitude adjustment may be in order. But goal attainment is what it is all about. I experienced the same thing with fat distribution. That PM works fast and it seemed like the first thing it did was make my butt and thighs bigger. You may want to hold off until...
  11. Milinius

my barely b's

PM might do just that. I know it is powerful stuff. It frightened me. But I am a male so big fast changes did that. Good Luck, Taboo
  12. Milinius

my barely b's

Hi, Just wanted to say how nice you look. Patience is what this is all about. From everything I've read we all respond differently, so unfortunately you may be a slow starter. The good part is you may be a fantastic finisher! Just keep trying, you'll do fine! Keep Smilin' Taboo
  13. Milinius

Cross Dresses

Hi fjr, Welcome to thew wonderful world of nooglers. Be sure you read the how to's and pay attention to them. With the head start you have, you should do well. Good Luck, Taboo
  14. Milinius

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

Hi Gord, Love your picks and progress! I'm especially fond of the bra in pic 311. Where did you get it? I got the small nipple cups, not sure yet but I think they may be too small. Anyways, Good luck, Taboo
  15. Milinius

6 months progress

Hi Funguy, Just a word of encouragement. You are doing great and getting results. Good for you! Out of curiosity, have you set a goal? Do you plan on wearing a bra eventually? Good Luck, Taboo