Recent content by Mistress

1. M

Noogleberry and breast cancer

I understand that the breast augmentation system works in such a way that it enlarges the breast tissue. In connection with this, my question is: when breast tissue grows, can malignant neoplasms appear in the new tissue? I do not have cancer, but I am worried that new breast tissue may cause...
  2. M

Noogleberry and breast cancer

I understand that the breast augmentation system works in such a way that it enlarges the breast tissue. In connection with this, my question is: when breast tissue grows, can malignant neoplasms appear in the new tissue? I do not have cancer, but I am worried that new breast tissue may cause...
  3. M

Noogleberry as a wellness massage

Noogleberry very effective for breast augmentation. But do you think it is possible Noogleberry perceived as a massage that makes breasts healthier due to improved blood circulation and improved lymph flow?
  4. M

Selling rings

Or through Western Union
  5. M

Selling rings

You can try through PayPal
  6. M

Selling rings

18$. They cost 24 dollars on the website.
  7. M

Selling rings

Hello! Sorry, I just saw your message. Selling for £ 15. On the site, they are sold for 18. They have never been used and are completely sealed.
  8. M

Any tips on avoiding the red ring marks after noogling?

You can buy soft foam rings or silicone rings to avoid red circles.
  9. M

Better absorption

What do you think about starting to fill the cups with something if they are too big? Due to this, there will be better absorption due to the fact that the dome will be filled not only with the chest, but also with something else. For example, I want to taste some pieces of Styrofoam
  10. M

Damage to nerves and veins

One girl from the Natural Breast Augmentation Forum had problems with her arm, leg and face. It was all to do with nerves and she blames it Noogleberry. She only rocked one breast, and it was from this side that nervous problems began throughout her body. She even argued with Lucy on this forum...
  11. M

Deterioration of health

Has your health deteriorated because of Noogleberry? If yes, please describe your symptoms
  12. M

I have a strange situation: Extra Extra Large is large for me, and Extra Large is too small for me. Recently I have become very slow in using the pump, but my breasts have become even larger. The nervous pain is completely gone. But there are so many scary stories on the forums that using...
  13. M

Selling rings

I sell soft foam rings for cup size Extra Extra Large. The second pair of rings is free
  14. M

What are your methods so as not to injure the nerves and veins? Naturally, you need to pump slowly, but maybe you use some kind of cream? I recently noticed increased sensitivity of nerves and veins. Maybe this is the norm?