Recent content by newtonoogleberry

1. N

A bit of growth in two months!

Hello everyone! I have been noogling for the past two months and I’m finally seeing some results. I started with cup AA somewhere mid january and now i have cup A. I measured + i finally fit in A cup bras :-) i’m really happy and my goal is a B-C cup before 2022. some information about me...
  2. N

New to Noogleberry

Hey! I’ve been noogling for about two months now. I found for myself that i have to noogle 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get swelling. I drink water while noogling to get better swelling. Also i try to noogle 4-5 times a week. I find it best to noogle while half laying in bed, in other positions i always...
  3. N

consistent but no growth??

I am consistend noogling for about a month now. i am starting as an A cup. i am 20, weight: 51kg, 165cm. i get a little bit of swelling when i noogle for 1.5-2 hours. but it doesn't stay long. I haven't seen any growth and i don't find many women on this forum who got really good growth when...
  4. N

Pale nipples after noogling??

Hello everyone, i have been noogling for 1 month and when i noogle 2 hours i get swelling. When I remove the cups my nipples go from pink to a very pale/white color and stay like that for a couple of hours. Is this dangerous or is it normal? Please help me because I really don’t know what to do