Recent content by Pumped&perky

1. P

Great info Tina! It's kinda sad the forum members don't stay on the thread topic or aren't...

Great info Tina! It's kinda sad the forum members don't stay on the thread topic or aren't respectful enough not to showboat on another's post. Following ur thread is a great storyline of development. Def got me hooked to be more active. Glad to have you on this forum!
  2. P

Small cupping system for top growth???

I think they help with skin tightening, which may lift the position of the breast. However, with a contoured med cup I saw gains up top and on sides first. Try some key words in the search bar, i am sure there was a discussion on this type of desired growth! Best of luck Kammyg
  3. P

WOW, they set so high! That is pure accomplishment right there. Hope this isn't being too...

WOW, they set so high! That is pure accomplishment right there. Hope this isn't being too forward, Is it even necessary to wear a bra with a pair that perky and lifted? When do you think it starts being needed? Btw, I now use the 150ml dome due to growing out of the smaller 90ml. I am really...
  4. P

Hey Tina, the pic in the green top is crazy good, is this braless? Do you plan to keep...

Hey Tina, the pic in the green top is crazy good, is this braless? Do you plan to keep increasing size?
  5. P

Filling out top of breasts with XL cups?

Hey Maia2G, I def believe it will help, fullness comes first then size/shape. The rings help alot for keeping marks away. I can't say as far as the xl cup. It has to be long and wide enough to grow in as well as make a good seal at the base of the dome. Consistency is the key as there are many...
  6. P

Teardrop shaped cups?

Wren, That is a good question, people here have talked about a fishbowl conversion but nothing factory produced. As for maintaining suction l, going up a size would be the only option until enough skin/growth was gained to make them hold. Also taking turns with 1 dome at a time had been...
  7. P

Teardrop shaped cups?

Wren, Haven't heard of any yet, but have you tried the contoured domes? I think this was the answer to better fitment around the ribcage and still produced excellent results.
  8. P

Help please I have odd boobs!!

Hey boobiegirl007, Any updates ? How is everything going?
  9. P

When do I size up

Hey Parishiag09, Usually when the nipple touches the end that is a sign to go up a size. That's correct, it would be pulling more outward rather than just into what's left. Some here get better results with a wide base that draws in more flesh to swell! Best of luck.
  10. P

Hey there, Saw your post on asemetrical sizes, alot of info here on growth. Pumping one side is...

Hey there, Saw your post on asemetrical sizes, alot of info here on growth. Pumping one side is probably even easier! Everything will take time and patience but you will def get good results.
  11. P

Only 15 minutes a day and I get what I need

Hey, Good to hear you have found a sweet spot in the technique! Almost sounds like maintenance pumping or something similar. Btw, those rings are amazing! Really changes the experience for sure. I'm sure the pumping veterans would tell you exactly, but the many hours stack up quickly for those...
  12. P

I'm gaining size!

Hey Tina, Have you worn the domes and the suckers at the same time? It would probably increase the pressure inside the suckers...
  13. P

Getting back to NB after many years - Titten journey!

Hope you get that checked out, it could be something simple though. So pumping made it feel worse? I had a similar issue with fit and size. Seems like there is a right size for each stage in the growth! I kept getting blisters under the armpit with oversized domes, really frustrating. Are the...
  14. P

Getting back to NB after many years - Titten journey!

Hey Titten, Sorry to hear about the issues, it does sound like you are off to a good start and know what you are doing. What size domes are you using?