Recent content by Rachyl

1. Rachyl

Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler??

Re: Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler? I have used NB for about three years and have gotten to 36D, I used NB for about 1 hour a day and sometimes a little bit longer and started at nearly B cups. You''ll have to work on it for some time before you get full...
  2. Rachyl

Muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

I had Nearly B cups when I started about 4 years ago, but using NB, I have 36D cups and now don't use my XL cups anymore
  3. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

I don't have many curves but getting better
  4. Rachyl

My Journey

Re: My Journey 2 I have used other items and courses too, but found Noogeleberry and started at NB cup. and am now 36D. I don't even have to use my XL cups anymore.
  5. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

here is my before pic
  6. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

not with me right now. I 'll post one soon
  7. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

I have used Noogleberry for some time and achieved great breasts. here are my pics. I started at nearly B cup and then got B, then C, and now D Cup
  8. Rachyl

Question about the cups/domes

I don't what you are doing with the cups. but you may want to use lotions or ID Glide
  9. Rachyl

Hello to All, Noogleberry user

I have used the Noogleberry system for about 4 years, but some time off. I started at 36NB and after some time I reached 36D and have not used the cups for about 2.5 years. I have not pumped for some time
  10. Rachyl

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

hello, my name is Rachyl and I used Noogleberry for some time and started 36NB and got to full 36D. I started at medium cup, then L cup and finally XL cup. I don't use my Noogleberry anymore at all.
  11. Rachyl

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

My name is Rachyl and I have used Noogleberry for some time. I first started at 36NB using the medium cups, but moved up from that to XL and now have full 36D breasts
  12. Rachyl

VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!!! Please Read This!!!!

I will try to find some old and more current pics. Most of my pics are with bras on, do you want bare pics? I don't have any bare pics?
  13. Rachyl

Just placed my order, but have some questions!

yes, it varies for delivery as US Customs is getting rediculous a little. The Last time I ordered, as I broke a few cups, it took about 4 weeks. They come from England.
  14. Rachyl

Hi everyone

That is a good start. You may grow out of it quickly. I would suggest that you bypass the L and go for the XL cups.