RhondaC

After military time I was married and my wife back then wanted me to dress in her lingerie at first for playtime then after a few months more and more until I was wearing a cami, pantyhose, and panties to work. Eventually she talked me into dressing fully with her and a girlfriend of hers and her boyfriend and go to a club. That led to breast forms that gradually got larger up to equilivant of a large C. After a couple of years she got tired of the dressing and couple fighting began more and more until I told her I wasn't going to stop and that she had unleashed the woman inside me. We divorced and I was on my own path to transitioning which I have done just no surgery. I live as female fulltime in my retirement I am happiest and have learned to deal with the negativity I run into in my daily life. I totally own my own small farm live alone at the end of a paved road in the mountains of Calif. I began serious noogling about 7 years ago with Noogleberry kit but kept wearing out the hand pumps. 2.5 years ago I came across the automated dual cup pump and found that Noogle XXL cups worked with the new system. When I began my journey I was 40 A+ now as I age I am a 44C+ depending on bra manufacturer a D. In the Glamorise front close I am a D and fill the cups nicely. Some of my latest pics are me in a D
Birthday
Mar 22, 1952 (Age: 72)

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.