Recent content by RhondaC

1. RhondaC

Still not quite filling out the D cup bra shown but coming along slowly with crazy sensitivity

Still not quite filling out the D cup bra shown but coming along slowly with crazy sensitivity
  2. RhondaC

Lisa just wondering if you are a member of AFF like myself?

Lisa just wondering if you are a member of AFF like myself?
  3. RhondaC

I'm gaining size!

I also use a TENS on my breasts usually once a 30 min session sometimes it is just so intense It causes me to orgasm.
  4. RhondaC

I'm gaining size!

Tina this is me after 2 years with my new automatic machine after going wearing out the manual pumps. The final pic shows the modified XXL cups not on me, lol. I apply nice lotion to my girls then pump them for 3 sessions of 30 mins each twice a day, morning and evening, along with Instabust...
  5. RhondaC

I'm gaining size!

Lisa you and I are same size and like you after pumping I am at a full D with very hard and sensitive nipples. I have just restarted taking Bovine Ovarian about 45 days ago and will continue again until about at the 6 month time. I take 4 in the mornings with water, massage for 10 mins then...
  6. RhondaC

still noogling along getting incrementally closer to my goal of being a D cup. So far after a...

still noogling along getting incrementally closer to my goal of being a D cup. So far after a couple of years of Noogling and everything from PM to BO I am growing nicely. I can't seem to be able to figure out how to attach pics from a thumb drive into my profile in here.
  7. RhondaC

New before/after

Hopeful I forgot to add that my emotional state is much easier on me than I was before beginning this process. I can cry at the drop of a hat, lol. I have turned emotionally into such a girl! Rhonda
  8. RhondaC

New before/after

Hello Hopeful, I have been doing Swanson's BO for a few years. 6 months on then 6 months off and the changes are real. My butt has filled out to a very feminine shape with the redistribution of body fat. Weight loss is difficult without lots of exercise. My routine is 3 caps in the...
  9. RhondaC

Lyn's favorite bra

You appear to be using entirely to much suction for that discoloration, be careful
  10. RhondaC

Breast on men

Absolutely beautiful Lisa! I am a 70 year old CD have been most of my adult life. The hormones over the past 10 years of so have definitely increased my breast size but also slowly my waist size, grrrrr. I am a small C or large B with hard nips most of the time. I have been told that in my...
  11. RhondaC

Lubrication for noogling

I use vaseline intensive with aloe