Recent content by roadrashes

1. R

No progress after a year :(

Hello and I think the biggest thing is accepting what you have and being positive. I absolutely lost everything using the noogleberry and herbs when I stopped.I found it quicker and easier to just gain weight and stay toned. I have C's by gaining 7 lbs.When I did do the NB I definitely had great...
  2. R

joni's stats

Checking in and looking forward to more good news. :D
  3. R

Mama J

YAY! That is great news! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  4. R

joni's stats

Love you too and the inspiration you have given all of us with your courage and deterimnation is priceless. :) Look at your current situation as temporary not permanent. You are putting up a tent where you are and not a house. I have temporary health condition involving me taking medication...
  5. R

Lily13's Pics

Hi Lily very sorry to hear about your dog. I literally wept at the most random times when my dog died. Very sad. Sending good thoughts your way. On a poitive note your pictures are night and day. WOW! By the way you are such a tiny little thing and your boobs look fantastic on your frame. I...
  6. R

Mama J

MamaJ I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way right now. I pray for your pain to subside and you experience relief. I have experience severe pain it is unbearable. If writing helps then post often. WE CARE! Hugs and prayers to you.
  7. R

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. I think my bf like you said Bunny just says stupid thing sometimes. He makes me cover my boobs at home now. And I never see him check out anyone in fact he wont buy the newspaper if a girl is in a bikin or scantily clad now. I guess noogleberry...
  8. R

Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi. I am very glad to see you have recovered. ?Your breasts are beautiful and I'm not seeing anything. What kind of scar jelly are you using?
  9. R

Used to be a skeptic

I'm checking it. How are you? How's the break going? Are you still doing the supplements? Please give us an update how everything is going in your life. How is the boyfriend too. ;)
  10. R

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Me too. I am more width and not outward. We need to find bras that will push up and out. I have yet to find that and that would make a difference under our clothes. You have made amazing progress and realy are an example of slow and steady. LOve your new bras and you are worth it. Doesn't it...
  11. R

sueB5 stats

YAY for you!! I was following all along because I'd like to lose a couple of pounds and you've done great!!! Almost a C is no where near a B. lol I agree with you when I miss a session it does show in my progress too. I only do it 45 minutes a day though but it still has an impact. Keep it up...
  12. R

Mama J

I'm glad you checked in. Remember to drink plenty of fluids and rest. Also, you must remember to relax. Focus on some guided imagery or meditation tapes. You can't help but be a little tense. Meditation is a wonderful way to relax your mind and body. You can also get some free meditation stuff...
  13. R

breasts, nipples and social norms

Confidence increases attractiveness and I totally agree with everyone on that subject. Being marrried to a man who had tons of boxes of magazines it never focused on a shape or sixe it always focused on the woman being naked. Men look at everything. I spent an entire day mall watching men and...
  14. R

gingernub progress

Hey gingernub. I haven't taken anytime off and still can't fill my xl's. Slow and steady. ;)
  15. R

Madilyn’s pics

You look great and your progress has been fantastic. If you think about it to grow breasts as large as yours in only two years is quite the accomplishment. I like the tan lines from the recent ones too. Good for you. I'd be showing them off too. :0 Keep us updated we need inspiration this...