Recent content by Sam1981

1. S

DJ's winding path

I bet the sensation is an interesting one. And enjoyable the way you described it. You still only getting drops?
  2. S

DJ's winding path

Bronchitis is nasty stuff. I usually get it myself at least once a year. Rarely I go through winter and not get it. So I know what your going through on that. Okay thanks for the more info on your lactation. I was wondering how that was progressing. If you got a gap of 3 to 13 inches...
  3. S

Growing pains?

DJ describes the pains the best. Look at his topic on how he progressed over the last few years. Not sure if that will help. The forum is quiet, but a few still pops up time to time.
  4. S

Playing with my Cups

Very nice. I like how you show the cups being used. This gives an idea how big they really are. Then trying to measure them.
  5. S

DJ's winding path

Since you started I was wondering how long it would take you to leak from both sides. Do they make a shield even larger if you do outgrow that one? How are you handling the leaking now to keep it showing on your clothes? How many times you using the lactation pump now?
  6. S

AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

This is great, glad to see you throwing out the old size. And its all natural and not surgery, that is the best part.
  7. S

DJ's winding path

Yeah I know what you mean. It can be good and bad. I know one fitness guy at work and I was talking about him on loosing weight. He first thing said was to throw out the scales. As they will really effect your progress and mind to do it. This is when I was trying to loose a couple lbs...
  8. S

DJ's winding path

Speaking of changes in your belly and butt area. What are your measurements from start to current? Also what about your bust for your boobs? On your butt plumping up, is it like a slow growth that you only notice after a while?
  9. S

DJ's winding path

I bet the sensitivity can really drive you nuts on some days. But its a good sign as you are growing to your goal. That is good your in between sizes as that is showing your in the threshold of a new size. I'm sure it is very exciting. And getting used to them in bed is something else to...
  10. S

My Noogleberry Journey

Re: Starting my Noogleberry Journey You can really see good results. Keep at it.
  11. S

AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

You really made good progress with that. Really can see the difference!
  12. S

DJ's winding path

Thanks, I looked at those pumps. They are very nice. I'm sure the weight will kinda sneak up on you, but you also have time to adjust and get used to it. Over doing surgery and now you have this extra weight. Plus this is a more natural and cheaper way. Did you figure out what happened on...
  13. S

DJ's winding path

This is really good news. Keep up the good work. What kind of Lactation pump did you get? I bet the weight of them is something. I always heard about how they talk about how they weigh. From light to "boulders".
  14. S

My Noogleberry Journey

Re: Starting my Noogleberry Journey Keep up the good work. Take it nice and slow. Sometimes you see results, at times you don't. Just don't give up.
  15. S

DJ's winding path

So when did you swap over to Bountiful Breast? For some reason I got confused on when you was using BO. What made you decide to give it a try? To me I wouldn't mind having some curves or butt area.