Recent content by savantmei

1. savantmei

Let's cheers to new hope!

Ahh, so for the chi massage it's just applying circular motions to each breasts. Well THAT SOUNDS REAL EASY TO DO! I'm definitely going to try it before I noogle. Thanks for the tip nikkiC :D
  2. savantmei

Mon's progress /2 months/

Re: Mon's progress WHOA, look @ your boobs popping out of that bra! Can't wait to see results in a month, I'm sure it'll be inspiring.
  3. savantmei

first month report:)

nikkieC, In ALMOST TWO MONTHS and you get such inspirational growth? What's your secret? Seriously, I must know!! Do you keep yourself hydrated everytime you noogle? Do you perform any type of massage on your breasts daily? What lotion/oil do you use?-- I'm sorry for attacking you with all these...
  4. savantmei

Matts Progress

Let me just steal some of that growth.
  5. savantmei

Melanie's Progress

So, I'm sitting here just browsing your post and I see your latest upload and i'm like HOLYFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID IT GET SO BIG? GIRL, HIGH FIVE! I'm so jealous. Ugh, when are mine going to ever astound me. *TEARS*
  6. savantmei

Yeah, I'm not too strict about my supplement routine either but I can't imagine having to take the extract because that stuff sounds NASTEHHH! See, I'm an extremely lazy person so pills work great for me. What kind of massage do you perform on your breasts because I heard the chi massage is...
  7. savantmei

HEY YA'LL! WHATIZUP? So I've been noogling, inconsistently, for about a month now and every time for at least an hour. I want to say my boobs got bigger because when I feel em my hands are filled. BUT, my measurements says otherwise so I'm not sure what to believe. *TEARS* However, I can now...
  8. savantmei

Kristie, I, too, lost lots of weight during the summer because of my job and drama w/ ex. I was kinda happy losing that fat but it also meant no more boobs & butt so when summer ended, I tried to gain all the weight back and it was successful!! Too bad now I'm just dying to lose weight and get...
  9. savantmei

Notice anything?

holy cow such a big difference! do you use any supplements? or massage your breasts from time to time? cus your boobies are lookin' realllllllll big
  10. savantmei

omg thanks! i'm totally excited to see progress as well, hopefully in a few years my boobs will be humungous. i've heard that PM also enhances the growth of the butt? but i'm not sure if this is true but if it is, that'll be awesome cus i'm trying to grow my ass as well
  11. savantmei

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

i know right? but her boobs are enormous for no reason. i'm very jelly
  12. savantmei

Melanie's Progress

girll if i had boobs that big to start noogling w/ i'll be in a good place :'( hope your boobies become your desired size soon!
  13. savantmei

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

what the fire? why haven't mine grown like that?! emelinda, your growth is truely inspiring! i'm definitely NOT going to slack on noogling everyday!
  14. savantmei

Evil Alex's Pics

when's mine going to look like that? *jealous*
  15. savantmei

NotSoBusty's Noogling Progress!

OMG what a major difference! I can't wait to see my boobs pop out of my bra like how yours did! Girllll soon you won't even have to worry a thing about needing to boost the size of your breasts w/ padded bras, good job!