Recent content by sisi_mofo

1. sisi_mofo

Sleeping with NB for side sleepers

H Have you noticed any significant growth with doing this? Sounds like a great idea to me
  2. sisi_mofo

Volufiline

From what I read about volufiline is that it only increases by 8cm after 6months with use twice daily. That was the official sederma study documents. I may not be remembering correctly so I’ll look it up later. Ive also read it best to use after a shower, since I only shower once a day I though...
  3. sisi_mofo

Okay I got u! I’m Vacuum Therapy Machine, Butt Vacuum Machine, Electric Cupping Therapy Machine with 3 Pairs Cups and 3 Pumps https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y6SM45G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KFMTF8NGW7E9FRV3R4HM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
  4. sisi_mofo

Yesssss in Texas!

Yesssss in Texas!
  5. sisi_mofo

Just found this one on Amazon’s it’s pretty good reviews. Would you recommend Amazon yourself? & should I PM u?
  6. sisi_mofo

I have to get the domes really tight, so I make sure to lube up. At some point they come off if I toss and turn or I end up taking them off. Its feels uncomfortable but bio freeze does help!
  7. sisi_mofo

Medical conditions make life really suck. For my lupus test... I don’t want that diagnosis...

Medical conditions make life really suck. For my lupus test... I don’t want that diagnosis already have narcolepsy and severe asthma @ 25 :(
  8. sisi_mofo

I’m so new to this but would definitely by one. I have seen electric cupping therapy on Amazon but it looks super cheap and that concerns me
  9. sisi_mofo

Do you prop the dome you lay on up on a pillow? I always have to prop the side I’m on up. I use stuffed animal pillows called squishmallows so I probably need to up my pillow game
  10. sisi_mofo

Do you have a link to the kind of pump?
  11. sisi_mofo

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

F Okay so I have been using the system for 3 month on and off. Finally with consistent use I have noticed a 1/4 and inch increase the following month. I am too embarrassed to show my breast online. Make sure you’re pumping at least 5 hours a day/night whenever. Pumping only one to two hours...
  12. sisi_mofo

Volufiline

What volufiline lotion/cream is the best? I’ve been using the glute boost thick fix cream and have noticed a slight increase although I only use it once daily not twice like recommended. I get very worried about quality control outside of U.S. factories.
  13. sisi_mofo

Depovera and Pueraria Murifica

Has anyone used noogleberry along with depovera and pueraria mirifica? I’m taking a low dose of pueraria murifica right now but hope to soon increase to a larger amount, I’m just not sure what would be normal and am so scared to overload my body! Thanks for the help
  14. sisi_mofo

Lubrication for noogling

Hey y’all so I was just curious what many people use to lubricate with before noogling? I use coco butter Vaseline and am trying to find a better option. I hear that oils cause too much slipping and I want something that won’t break out my skin as well! Please let me know! Also, is anyone using...