Recent content by soonenough

1. S

Lily13's Pics

I go through the same thing: ebb and flow, up and down, deflate and inflate. Like day 9 of my cycle, my breast deflated, really deflated. It's just starting to come back to life (day 17). I believe it is a natural cycle since the breast is adjusting to the constant noogling pressure. I will just...
  2. S

Seeing indents between breasts - anyone have a suggestion?

I have the indents right now from using XL cups, and it just won't come off. I used the vit E oil I have, but it left tiny red dots all over. I'm taking a break and see if the indents will fade or disappear. I use the padding that Mel is using, but I must be using a stronger pressure to keep it...
  3. S

Overpumped - now what?

I got the red dots when I first started using XL cups again. I would apply Neosporin, and then arnica gel, and then Mederma. If those doesn't work, I would take hot shower and direct the water to my breasts. After a while, my breasts must have gotten use to the XL cups, that now, I rarely get...
  4. S

Strumpet's Pics

Hi Strumpet, I've been doing morninghello's program too, well, not as frequent as she did it, and I have to say the swelling is staying and not completely disappearing. I really think this NBE/noogling thing is all trial and error, and if you find the method that is giving you sign of growth...
  5. S

Question about filling up the cups

I noticed both over and underboob growth, and I'm getting padding on the upper part of the breast. When I lift my arms, I see the swelling of the breast. I'm only using XL cups now, and going for shorter/more frequent noogling sessions. I noogle one side at a time. Although I havn't filled the...
  6. S

Anastasia's pics

Whoa, Anastasia, you look great! I can't believe your growth. Wasn't it just recently that you restarted with UB? It seems like this second round, you grew faster? You know, 39" is not that far around. congratulations! You've always been an inspiration.
  7. S

You're very welcome, IdreamofD. Isn't the swelling incredible? One time, my daughters barged into the bathroom and saw me after i took off the cups, and they go, "Whew, Mom, that's big!" On an exceptional swelling (for me),I look like I had the same size as I had when I was nursing. Too bad tt...
  8. S

BB XL is wider and almost has that squarish shape that if used one cup at a time, it will really plump up the cleavage area. I used BB XL for 3 months, from June 2011 to end of August 2011, and I stayed at 36.25" that whole time. It could be that I was just stalling, but when I went back to NB...
  9. S

Lily13's Pics

LIly, she was prepped to the max, and probably used gel to push it up, and wearing a smaller size that she normally wears. It's not how we wear our bras normally, and her shape is not puffed like that in her other pictures. Our shape, is all ours, and we are filling up gradually, doing it...
  10. S

My first NB =)

wow, looks so full, just beautiful shape. Wouldn't it be nice if the swelling stays? Whatever, it's exhilirating to get a glimpse of how big we can grow, so that prods me to keep on going. Keep, keep on going, before you know it, you won't believe how far you have come. Congrats!
  11. S

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

OMG, I meant this as a compliment, since my shape, being older at 46, and having had 4 kids, descended and spread outwards. I missed the fully engorged (not the pain), pointing outwards breasts that I remembered I had when I was breastfeeding. The only time I get your shape is immediately after...
  12. S

Strumpet's Pics

OMG, girl, you've got the most wonderful shape, like round discs. Looks like you didn't lose anything at all, and that's very, very good news.
  13. S

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Your shape is so pointy and sticks outwards, lovely, just lovely. Looking at your pics, it seems like you're already a d cupper. Are you sure you're not a d? I can fit a 32dd after noogling, but mine spreads outward, and does not even look big like yours does. You say you don't even noogle...
  14. S

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Looks amazing, certainly a big jump in size from your startings pics. I say the combination of Natureday and noogling is a success, and keep going. Congratulations!!
  15. S

Angela's Journey from a B to D:]

wow, in the last picture, you look like you're already a d, definitely a d. Very fast progress, congratulations.