Recent content by tatiana673

1. T

Just starting - small small boobs

thats Great, I just wanted to warn you in case you didnt know :)
  2. T

Just starting - small small boobs

Smallish. Please bare in mind that you should not in any circumstance take PM with the other herbs (such as fenugreek) or BO!
  3. T

hormone lvl testing?

I dont know anything about insurances hahaha. i might put some money aside and do the cheapest hormone testing in a couple of months. the prices varied a lot. i also want to know that cause it might be the reason for breakouts, and i have a lot of them..
  4. T

hormone lvl testing?

hormone level testing is veyr important though, that way we can figure our SOO MANY diseases and rpevent them, i think it should be free for everyone, possibly even mandatory for everyone.
  5. T

hormone lvl testing?

i really want to go on PM, but I do not want any negative side effects so I was thinking to get a hormone test but they are so expensive :(
  6. T

hormone lvl testing?

Not so teeny, so many thanks to you. You are always so helpful. I will call them on Monday and find out the prices. Thanks once again! :)
  7. T

hormone lvl testing?

does anyone know where can it be done in London?
  8. T

I NEED NOOGLE INFO

Re: Cracked dome posts on the forum I have never heard of that. We have many males on this site that use it and have no problems. If the domes crack, there is a warranty and you will get a free replacement.
  9. T

Selling NB and BB pills

BB is Bountiful Breast, BO (Bovine Ovary), the most well known and efficient pills for breast enlargement. If you are interested, drop me an email and we can discuss prices
  10. T

Selling NB and BB pills

I have noogleberry system with 2 large cups, one XL cup and one XL soft ring, I have 5 BB bottles. If anyone want anything, contact me ;)
  11. T

What are some comments that you've gotten from your fam/friends about your boobs

I feel sorry for you. My mom can sometimes tell me stuff that will make me feel real uncomfortable and crap. And for a girl who is like 15 or whatever, parents opinion is very affecting. Maybe thats why you started doing NBE cuz of how ur mom made fun of your breasts. I wish all mothers and...
  12. T

What are some comments that you've gotten from your fam/friends about your boobs

she saw me when my breasts were more swollen than in any of those pics. yeah sorry, teets. it wasnt nice to say, i agree and it made me feel like crap for a while :P my dad said kinda the same, he saw me in my clothes but u know bigger breasts still show and he was like wtf.
  13. T

its those 4 pink things cows have, the ones they feed their babies with
  14. T

my mom said my breasts look like cows dugs. She didnt and doesnt know I did any NBE