Tina A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tina, the pic in the green top is crazy good, is this braless? Do you plan to keep increasing size?
    Tina A
    Tina A
    Good morning. Ask anything. I’ll wear a bra, or bralette when it’s really warm, because my tits are pointy when warm and the larger they get the more it shows that I have jiggly pointy tits. The bralettes will round them out but not compress them, and not have the back straps showing. On days I know I’ll be working on my own I’ll wear a Wacoal bra with lift to “put them out there”.
    Tina A
    Tina A
    cont’d. I have found the Wacoal bras very comfortable to wear and I’m at a size that I need to wear something to “hold” them while I work.
    P
    Pumped&perky
    Great info Tina! It's kinda sad the forum members don't stay on the thread topic or aren't respectful enough not to showboat on another's post. Following ur thread is a great storyline of development. Def got me hooked to be more active. Glad to have you on this forum!
    Reactions: Tina A
    Hey Tina, what did you use to air lock the 150ml domes? That looked so creative from the other post!
    Tina A
    Tina A
    I made a plug to put into the tubing. I can take some pics if you need to see it.
    P
    Pumped&perky
    I saw it thanks, that look like a good method. I was hoping to do the same but with some sort of quick disconnect. Also, did the shape of the dome really impact growth?
    Tina A
    Tina A
    Hi. I think shape and size does impact shape of breast. I’m not a scientist but I find the bigger and widest cup help broaden the width and help it develop accordingly. The cups I’ve been using are more tapered so I think it’s made my breasts pointy. When my breasts are warm, they are pointy with my nipples being big, soft and puffy! Just how I like them. Got lucky I guess.
    I hope everyone is enjoying the pump. I am going to try to get a few pics up in the near future, as my boobies look a lot more like my avatar pic. YEA!!!!!
    Reactions: jeannemarie
    K
    Krizzy
    What are your noogleberry routine? Ive read you are noogling for 2-3 hours. Is thar pump and release or pump and hold?
    Which month did you notice youre gaining? I am pumping for 4 months only, but no growth noticed.
    J
    jeannemarie
    tina je suis passe sas xxl sas je pompe tous les jours 15 MINUTES
    T
    TomRob
    I too enjoy pumping my breasts and I even like it more when my nipples are hard and sensitive. But I have this question. If you pump throughout the day so in other words you keep your breasts in a perpetual state of enlarge does your breasts begin to understand that it accept the enlarge state of your breasts.
    M
    tres belles photos est poitrine est joli mamelon
    M
    maksimovic
    :p ;);)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…