Recent content by Tina A

1. Tina A

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

Quite possibly he is talking about some of the pumps which pump, hold and release and then repeat. I have that type too.
  2. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

What a great weekend. I thought I would post something different than the usual boob photo. A lacy top over a Wacoal Elevated Allure bra in Hollyberry 42G. Btw, matching color Wacoal Lacey panties under a green skirt. I throughly enjoy not having to deal with fake boobs! Almost forgot, always...
  3. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

After I posted the photo I noticed it cut my nipple off. Here’s a better view.
  4. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Hello it’s June! Omg has time flown by. Tits keep getting better every week it seems. I slacked off pumping just because I’ve been so busy but they have still increased. One more thing, I don’t mind reading and seeing others photos, but could you keep them on your own thread please? What you’ll...
  5. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Happy Easter! Hope all is swell! Still pumpin! Just a morning photo braless in one of many t shirt dresses I sleep in. Updates coming since it’s been a few months.
  6. Tina A

I don’t have any suction.

Also put your choice of lubricant on your breast not on the cup. And be generous with it.
  7. Tina A

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi Charlene. Check and make sure the fittings are turned in far enough and tight. Years back I had sort of the same issue and found them to not be in far enough. Also use some teflon tape if needed to seal the threads.
  8. Tina A

Patience is what takes

Hi Arula! That’s the way I have done it too. I’ll increase about every 10-15 minutes about 6 pumps or so. I’ll pump too until I feel some minor pain at first in my nipples. I find too that you have to keep pushing to the edge of pain for some gain! Tina
  9. Tina A

Why is XL so big

Boobiegirl, Do you pump them up one at a time (pump one then pump the second) or do you struggle to do them at the same time?
  10. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

They are looking more female all the time. Still growing, and do they ever get sensitive for almost a two week span. Nipples are very sensitive especially outside in these single digit temps. The work continues! Enlarge and lengthen those milk spigots! Goal is an 1” or hopefully 1 1/2” and...
  11. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Good morning! Actually no, the only thing noogleberry I’m using now is the hand pump. The cups I use now are much bigger than any they have. I use four different methods on my nipples. tina
  12. Tina A

Why is XL so big

One more thing. You said “ lay watching tv” if you were laying, try sitting straight or in up position. I’ve found laying tends to spread out your chest and it harder to “suck” up the skin and draw it in the cup. That’s just something I noticed when trying to lay or sleep with them. If you have...
  13. Tina A

Why is XL so big

Hi Boobiegirl. May I suggest start pumping with the smaller cup (not sure if you’re going from medium to large or large to extra large) and pump up for 10 minutes or so then switch to the larger cup. This may help with keeping the larger cup on. Use plenty of lube. I prefer oil, in fact I blend...
  14. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Forgot a picture. They are getting plumper! Nips too!
  15. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Happy New Year to everyone! Hoping everyone has a little more boobie to squeeze!