TomRob's latest activity

• T
    TomRob replied to the thread Trying to Enlarge Nipples... but.
    I too like to have large nipples. I like to show them off especially now we have better weather as we can shed many layers of clothing...
  • T
    Bovine Ovariers Bovine Ovary comes from an animal that part of the animal assists you from MtF transition. I would suggest to you to...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Getting bigger and loving it!.
    I love my breasts too. I just removed the cone and put on a tank top. I love to feeling of my breasts into my tank top and rub my...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Mastermind's progress.
    I sure like to rest my head on your gorgeous breasts.
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Breast Enlargement Results.
    What size bra do you wear. or would you go bra less to the shopping mall and let these beauties bounce all over and what type of shirt...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Bovine Ovary.
    Where did you get your BO? I am missing my left testicle due to Orchialgia and I wish that they removed the right side as well. I had my...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Getting bigger and loving it!.
    when i see your breasts my hand reach under my mini skirt (kilt) and rub / squeeze my ass and of course I don't wear a panty. I hope...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread New NOOGLER QUESTIONS.
    Please don't push yourself. When pumping your skin need to stretch and if you push your self you could get tiny fissures and you start...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread Enjoying my breasts.
    Hi Wolfy, I have a question. When I have a shower I use the breasts soap and I let the foam sit on my breasts for almost seven minutes...
  • T
    I am truly happy for you that your wife enjoy seeing / touching your breasts. Back in the fall of 2018 I wanted to get the products...
  • T
    Whenever I see breasts like yours my groin reacts majorly and I am dressed in a skirt no panty of course. I enjoy seeing these beautiful...
  • T
    TomRob reacted to I LOVE MY BREASTS!'s post in the thread Enjoying my breasts with Like Like.
    I have been trying to turn my once muscular chest into a pair of beautiful breasts. I have been pumping constantly for the last couple...
  • T
    TomRob replied to the thread I think I messed up..
    Stop pumping till all these hickeys are gone and start up slow. Pump your breasts till you feel the skin begins to stretch. let the cups...