1. TwisztedAngel

is no one gonna be friendly? ???

Hi I'm friendly! ;D
  2. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

Not sure but im going to find out ;D
  3. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

What?! LOL. I LOVE this new boob growth, but at the same time it makes me a little depressed because of my last pregnancy, my boobs got HUGE. Then soon as I weaned my daughter my boobs went from Double Ds to an A cup. It was very depressing for me. It's like wearing a push up bra and taking...
  4. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

My breast look much bigger than what they really are, lol. And its giving me that dramatic curvy shape
  5. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

I had my baby a month ago. I haven't started noogling yet because I'm breastfeeding. My breast went from 33 to 38. Which is wonderful but my breast tend to shrink after nursing so ill be noogling in a few months. I see you're filling out more are those bumps are gone! What a relief! You plan on...
  6. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

Great progress hun, keep it up!
  7. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

Oh ok..I'm thinking about it.. ::) I was concerned about the shaping too..well ill definitely post.. I have a lot of people encouraging me to do it because im tiny and petite and these large cups do cover my whole hip.. Was scared of breaking them but they aren't that expensive to replace
  8. TwisztedAngel

Breast Inspiration Thread

Dang I want those too! Don't worry you will..just surround yourself with positive thoughts, consistency is key And you'll be baking cookies in no time!=))lol jk You'll get there hun.
  9. TwisztedAngel

DJ's progress pics

Have you tried using the noogleberry on your hips? Do you think it would work?
  10. TwisztedAngel

2 weeks and I like what I see!

You know I wil be ;D
  11. TwisztedAngel

2 weeks and I like what I see!

Oh wow....male....could of fooled me with boobs like that
  12. TwisztedAngel

My journey... nipples & around (with gallery)!

Thanks ill check that out
  13. TwisztedAngel

It's the areola...my right boob is bigger than my left but my left areola is bigger than my right...its from breastfeeding my daughter had one favorite boob...
  14. TwisztedAngel

So what can you do if you have one nipple bigger than the other? :-[ ::)
  15. TwisztedAngel

7th week results pics

;D 8) Congrats! How much permanent growth do you have?