Recent content by Xtrobe

1. X

Loading Cone?

Thank you, Steve, for your reply. I asked this, because I also wanted to maximize enlargement. I've been using this for months now, but I've only seen minimal improvements. In fact, my size goes back to its original length, after hours of using this. I've even had bruises in trying to maximize...
  2. X

Loading Cone?

Hi, I've been using my pump for months already, but I've never really understood how the loading cone and the rings are used, even with the instructions provided. Pardon my ignorance, but I'd like to know how this is used. Is there a video demo on how to use this? Many thanks in advance.
  3. X

cracked cylinder

Great to hear that! I hope you get your goal, then. :) For now, I'm working on my second week, and hopefully things work out in due time.
  4. X

cracked cylinder

Ah, really? That's great! How were your results, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry, I'm new here, and I'm quite skeptical about this, after getting so many other items that promised the same.
  5. X

cracked cylinder

Hi that1spaztichik, I'd probably be scared stiff if I heard that you were using a penis pump (lol). Anyway, thanks for the assurance. :p
  6. X

cracked cylinder

Hi Steve, Thank you for your reply. I'll let you know if any problems arise because of it. However, I'd like you to know that I'm very satisfied with your products. :)
  7. X

cracked cylinder

Hi, I received my kit last week, and I'm happy to say that I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. However, I noticed that my cylinder has a crack from the inside. I didn't notice this at first since I was using this, perhaps at a certain position, but when I twist the cylinder, the crack shows...