Recent content by zkk

1. zkk

Zercher's progress

Whew, it's been a while! Sorry I haven't updated my situation here. Still don't really love my breasts, still dream of having them bigger... but at least someone loves them just the way they are and almost daily reminds me of that. I met a very special man at the beginning of summer. We've been...
  2. zkk

New before/after

I recommend a break, too. It seems to be common to have great growth in the first 3-6 months and then stall. Happened to me too. But it's good to know it's usually temporary and even if you lose some size, it's probably just swelling going down so you're not necessarily losing anything, just...
  3. zkk

Zercher's progress

Sometimes some of my swelling stays for something between 12-24 hours, but now that you asked, I remember having 24/7 swelling in the beginning when I noogled two times a day. I was a student at the time and it was easy to noogle in the morning and in the evening (my lectures were usually later...
  4. zkk

Zercher's progress

Thanks James :) Hmmm, nowadays I am always without a bra at home, especially after noogling, so it's hard to tell. But I swell at least one inch so I could somewhere between 32DD and 32E. That's why I've been thinking of getting back to everyday noogling - if I could maintain that swelling 24/7...
  5. zkk

Zercher's progress

Haha, I guess you mean with the L cups compared to the M cups? The L cups give me a "whole" swelling with all breast tissue, but the M cups give a more targeted swelling, for example if I have pumped the underboob area, that is more swollen, but overall the swelling is not as good with the L...
  6. zkk

Zercher's progress

So here comes the April update. Not much to tell. I have decided to stay in this weight, regardless of the breast volume loss. I like my overall look much more (less belly fat, yay). Instead, I'm going to focus on growing my breasts back to full 32D/small 32DD without gaining weight. I've been...
  7. zkk

Zercher's progress

I'm glad to hear that! Luckily, other body parts are so much easier to work on. Before I found noogling, it was disheartening to think that even if I can change almost anything in my body by working out, I can never do the same to my breasts. I'm so happy I was wrong. :D I have this funny...
  8. zkk

Zercher's progress

Thank you so much tinytots and Karebear! :D My whole body is a forever work-in-progress, lol. But I'm getting there! Karebear, I'd say my body hasn't changed dramatically during these 1½ years that I've been noogling (my "transformation" happened already before noogling, I used to be a stick...
  9. zkk

TinyTots' Diary

Indeed! Sometimes I go and try some new size bras in stores without even intending to buy anything, just to see how much I still need to grow ;D But I now feel motivated to buy a "goal bra", too - maybe next time!
  10. zkk

TinyTots' Diary

How great that you've found the motivation again and got some encouraging growth too! It looks like you don't need much to fill that 32C bra completely. Maybe in another bra style you'd fill the size already :) I know the problem btw, I'm not sure about my boob shape but I know they lack mostly...
  11. zkk

Milkjug's Journey

You look great, that's a fabulous shape you have there. They look very full. :) I noticed the same thing with the break and noogling irregularly. It works!
  12. zkk

Fatty breasts v. Glandular Breasts..reason for NB working for some; not others?

This question bothers me too. Whenever I think I have found a reason why some people grow and some don't, there comes a successful or unsuccessful person who is an exception to the rule. It just seems to be completely random. Probably it isn't, but almost all rules we've thought of in this forum...
  13. zkk

Zercher's progress

Today I went through all my bras, tried all of them and moved to storage those that are too small to wear now. Almost all 32Cs went to storage, but what surprised me was that my 30DD bra was too small, too. I also received today a bra I had ordered online, and it was 32D. Guess what? Too small...
  14. zkk

Love my NB

I just went through your whole thread and wow, your progress is nothing short of phenomenal. I guess you've been on PM all the time? Do you think you can tell if it has been PM/other supplements or pumping that has made you grow the most? :)
  15. zkk

IMPORTANT: Noogleberry forum pics being used without permission

Great tips in the posts above. Pics that only show boobs and upper torso and nothing else (chin, body, hair, background, tattoos, jewelry, camera/phone) are very unlikely to be recognizable. Even if the forum prevented saving the pics, screenshots can be taken, but watermarks are at least a sign...