NzNoogle pictures

Jadie15

This has been a fantastic day. I got a new job and then to make it even better I find my package from the UK has finally arrived :D

I had to make an excuse when my brother asked me what it was, I said it was "lady things" a perfect way to diffuse his interest!!!
I knew I shouldnt have worried if it would have been awkward to noogle infrount of my partner. As soon as he figured out I had gotten them he was telling me to put them on and all of a sudden asking lots of questions about how it works and how long it takes and "how often do we have to do it??" He even put them on his own chest (not my idea) and was freaked out to feel the pull and to see the "potential" he had there :p

I already have a stats page so I will not post them here, anyway I still have not measured so there is little point.
I am 21 and I am about a B cup and at the moment thinking I would like to be a D!! I am using the large contoured cups to start with.
I have taken my before photos and will upload them together with my one week in photos.

Happy Noogeling everybody ;D

PetiteNShy

Hahah that's funny that your brother tried it out. But it's nice that he was open minded and non-judgmental :)

Congrats on receiving your NB (it made my day when I got mine too lol)! Best of luck to you!

Teeny Tiny

Interesting partner you have there! My hubby didn't want to try them, he wanted to pump them for me to see how big he could make me the first time I let him see them. But I said no way, because I didn't want to risk him getting carried away and hurting me. ;)

Jadie15

Yes he is an interesting guy!!! My partner pumps them when I have them on, he is generally quite good, but yes he can get carried away, especially the first time. Now he listens when I say "one pump" or "Half pump". I think its awesome to have a partner that you feel comfortable enough to show them, it makes it so much easier.

Jadie15

Here are my starting pics. I'm not sure if I should upload my progress pics yet as I dont really think there has been any progress. Mabey week two!!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-13 at 5.57.07 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-13 at 5.57.07 PM.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 510
  • Screen shot 2011-04-13 at 5.59.12 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-13 at 5.59.12 PM.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 535

jnorton22002

Hi there,

I think you look very nice nice. I think that given time and patience you should make your goal. You certainly have a very nice round, perky shape to your breasts. Be sure to update us hon Mama J with hugs :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

You should get some very good results from NB in time, you have a lot more than I did starting out. Good luck!

Glad to see you involved your partner from the beginning, I was too embarrassed to let mine see me with them on for about 4 months. Then when he did first see them I had a shirt on over them, then I started putting them on in front of him, but I still won't let him pump them up because I know he'll get carried away. Once they really started to swell and grow when he'd come home from work and find me with them on he'd get a Cheshire Cat grin because he knew they'd be nice a plump when I took them off. ;) :D ;D

Jadie15

Thanks jnorton and Teeny Tiny

I think I would have been the same, only slowly letting him see them, if he wasnt so gosh darn eager when I got them. He saw the package and got really excited.

I am afraid I might be over pumping. Its hard to tell, it never hurts when I pump, but I think I may have gotten a little red spotting, its very hard to tell because I already have quite a red undertone to my skin. Also the nipples look a little blueish after I have held for about 30 mins.

Jadie15

Ok so this is basically a monthly update. I have been noogeling on and off, I say I do it about 4 times a week, its hard to find the time and when I do it I like to do long sessions. I see a big difference in my swelling when I have had plenty of water throughout the day. Drinking lots of water is something that I am constantly trying to remember to do, even before noogeling, I always forget throughout the day though, its good to have extra motivation to remember.

So the first pic is my statring pics and then next to them my 1 month photos, they were taken over 24hrs after noogeling (I couldnt really see it until today until I put the photos together, but I can see some difference now :D). The second pic is of me noogeling, I like to use one of my old sports bras to help keep the cups where I want them, makes it so much easier. The last photo is of my last noogle session was about 2 and a half hours.

Happy noogeling all oxoxo

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-01 at 9.19.18 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-01 at 9.19.18 AM.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 605
  • Photo on 2011-05-01 at 08.54.jpg
    Photo on 2011-05-01 at 08.54.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 492
  • Photo on 2011-05-01 at 11.13 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-05-01 at 11.13 #2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 567

Jadie15

Oh and here is after noogeling with the bra :D

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-05-01 at 11.17.jpg
    Photo on 2011-05-01 at 11.17.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 226

soonenough

Lovely swelling you have there. I reckon it will only get better the more you noogle consistently. congratulations! It is so nice to have noogleberry on hand, isn't it?

Lily13

Wow I agree your swelling is lovely! Consider me jealous! :) Keep it up and you will certainly reach your goal.

Jadie15

Have not been noogeling alot at all, once or twice a week, why does life have to be so exhausting some times?? I dont think I have gained at all, I need to really put in more time. Here is update photos anyway!

The first two are starting pics, the second two are the second month and the bottom two are the third month. The flower is just a filler, the only way I have to put them together is screen shots.

Happy noogeling all

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-06-05 at 9.04.05 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-06-05 at 9.04.05 AM.png
    920.8 KB · Views: 592

pattycake

Hey NzNoogle! What are you talking about? You definitely gained a lot! In the the last pictures your breasts look fuller. Nice and plump ;) Keep up the good work! You look great!

MissyB

May I just say congrats on your lovely results dear! :)
For someone who doesn't put in much time on a daily basis, you are really getting super results and I can only hope that mine will be the same when I start. Keep on keeping on and wishing you the best success further!!!
x