Starting out

Hello

Just starting out my Noogleberry journey.
I’ve always had underdeveloped boobs and after feeding 2 babies they were non existent-I’m surprised they even made any milk
I’m not even sure what size I am, my boobs seem to start quite far round so any underwire digs in to what little tissue there is, but then at the front of the cups there is a gaping hole that doesn’t get filled. So I currently wear a 32b non underwired and scoop them forward. My aim is to be able to wear a non padded bikini on holiday!
As I’m getting older I can’t deal with shrivelled up witch tits the rest of my life so giving this a go!
I started in May solidly for a month but then went on holiday for 2 weeks and struggled to get back into it for a while, but am giving it another go to try and be in it for the long haul

Attachments

• 04762A5A-4B90-48B7-975E-C3D2EDC4A787.jpeg
    04762A5A-4B90-48B7-975E-C3D2EDC4A787.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 425
  • 1047D450-1F72-4997-ADB5-92EAA5F1FBCA.jpeg
    1047D450-1F72-4997-ADB5-92EAA5F1FBCA.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 371

noogler 24

hey dear..u have breast fed n u have some nice big boobs ..u ll grow in no time..so of all people..at least u shd not quit this timein 2 months when u ll see visible dif in pics u ll get addicted

8lemon8

Your boobs look pretty good to me! Definitely a good starting point. I can agree that breastfeeding definitely kills the perkiness of the boobs. Keep it up and you’ll definitely see results!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
You look very nice. Love your nipples. I am excited to see you change and in 12 months how excited you'll be with the increase! You have great potential, just stick with it!!

Tina

Mindy

Welcome aboard . I know your feelings about under wires I see your a lot like me some what wide set .

Update!
Been using my pump close to a year now can’t say I’ve noticed any real difference but it’s part of my routine now so I will probably continue with it. I have lost a bit of weight in this time and it always comes off where you don’t want it too!
I should probably look at including massage and supplements but feel like this is already commitment enough!

Attachments

• B1403435-31F0-4BEA-B8F9-B4B06FA37167.jpeg
    B1403435-31F0-4BEA-B8F9-B4B06FA37167.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 29B698E0-3F2E-456F-8962-D26008DB0D99.jpeg
    29B698E0-3F2E-456F-8962-D26008DB0D99.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 196
  • EC22FBCC-39A0-4402-9FB1-C684520B81A7.jpeg
    EC22FBCC-39A0-4402-9FB1-C684520B81A7.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 193
Was thinking as well probably not seen as much changes, as when I did the first post I had only just stopped breastfeeding for a month or so and went straight into noogling so they have probably gone through some changes to go back to pre breastfeeding.
Here’s another comparison pic, they aren’t full at all but they seem a bit more lifted perhaps?

Attachments

• 5A365DF6-D91B-444E-B079-2BE9D4B8DF1C.jpeg
    5A365DF6-D91B-444E-B079-2BE9D4B8DF1C.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 225

noogler 24

i grew nothing in 6 months when o massages just at start..i grew when i massaged 5 min after 10 min pump one hr a day..try for 2 months and see if it helps u.

K

kevlovs69

Mmmm I would love to have your tits but I am a man here just look at mine they are small..

Attachments

• 20200912_201051.jpg
    20200912_201051.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 44
You’re lucky I’m not seeing any progress, I guess mine are tuberous :0( and won’t grow. It is gutting though a male can grow them and my body won’t do what it should! Pleased for you though

K

kevlovs69

What do you mean I would love to have your breast right now...you want to talk about small just look at mine breast mine are small not yours...your breast are big and I love the size of them....

Femenina

Tienes suerte de que no vea ningún progreso, supongo que los míos son tuberosos: 0 (y no crecerán. Se está destripando aunque un macho pueda hacerlos crecer y mi cuerpo no hará lo que debería.
Tienes suerte de que no vea ningún progreso, supongo que los míos son tuberosos: 0 (y no crecerán. Se está destripando aunque un macho pueda hacerlos crecer y mi cuerpo no hará lo que debería.
¿Y si cambias tu rutina?

Jackbnibbler

Hello

I’ve always had underdeveloped boobs and after feeding 2 babies they were non existent-I’m surprised they even made any milk
I’m not even sure what size I am, my boobs seem to start quite far round so any underwire digs in to what little tissue there is, but then at the front of the cups there is a gaping hole that doesn’t get filled. So I currently wear a 32b non underwired and scoop them forward. My aim is to be able to wear a non padded bikini on holiday!
As I’m getting older I can’t deal with shrivelled up witch tits the rest of my life so giving this a go!
I started in May solidly for a month but then went on holiday for 2 weeks and struggled to get back into it for a while, but am giving it another go to try and be in it for the long haul
Your br
Hello

your breast are beautiful. Love your nipples

Hello does anyone have any advice on when to try the next size up domes? I’m not seeing much results so wondering whether to go up a size, when fully pumped up am touching the sides of the domes and nips just touch the inside of the tube airlock thing, but because my boobs are pointy they don’t fill the full dome to the top

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - it sounds like worth getting the next size up. If you keep growing you'll obviously need them eventually. You may find alternating between the ones you now have and the larger ones works best for a while. If you look carefully at the size chart you can see how wide they are and you can perhaps with a piece of marked tape judge how the larger size will position on your chest. Best wishes A

Attachments

• cupsize.png
    cupsize.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 15