What supplements DO or DON'T work for you?

W

Wolfmoon

I have came to the conclusion that Saw Palmetto (S.P.) hindered my NBE. I am a male who can not produce testerone. After three hormone panel tests performed, my testerone levels were way high. Testerone in a male, retards breast growth. Saw Palmetto can either slow or elevate testerone readings. My NBE has been very slow to respond to other supplements and noogleing for over 7 months. At present, I have stopped taking S.P. and will continue to monitor my hormone level.

K

kevlovs69

Here is a picture of my breast.

Attachments

• 20211019_014612.jpg
    20211019_014612.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 26

buttjourney

Only supplement I ever took was fenugreek pills that have progesterone. Only thing Saw palmetto does is block the Testestone. You need another supplement that will introduce more progesterone to the body for breast growth. If you take Saw P. and combine with fenugreek then that combo would be even more powerful than fenugreek alone. But I am VERY patient with my journey of breast growth that I have been on for couple of year now. So in the first week I took the fenugreek pill which is 2000mg dose per pill maybe 2-3 times a week. Then I only took the one pill a week. I might be too low for others. But my body was sort of feminine to begin with. So, this low dosage has helped me alot. Plus all my male functions down there are still working, thankfully. If you want to go all out naturally then go straight to Pueraria Mirifica. But these will impact weight gain, low libido and shirkage to male genitals.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-760/progesterone

W

Wolfmoon

Thank you for the information. I started out on S.P. & Fungreek twice daily since April, and I just wasn't thinking it was doing much for me. I am presently taking B.O., Wild Yam, Red Clover and P.M. I also noogle 1 1/2 hours morning and night with xxl cups. Like you, I am in no hurry and enjoying the journey. Yes, a couple of bumps at times along the way. What's your status? Got any pix? Check out my media site if you wish. Are you into chating??? I am.

Wolfy xx

W

Wolfmoon

What would be a good choice for increasing progesterone that you know of? How long have you been into NBE? Other than weight gain, the P.M. has cut my sex drive, and is shrinking down below, but I'm Kool with the results. My body does not produce testerone anyway because I've had my nuts removed, which is working out great for me.