Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

Daiquiri

Hi there!
This thread is to say hi as a new member and share my story with you.

I have been unhappy with my very uneven breast sizes since I had breasts and this year I finally started working on it. I had an autologous fat transfer procedure done two months ago and it really improved the unevenness. My surgeon transferred 350 ml to my right breast, which is quite a bit, and so far, not all that much had been reduced again, so I think I got the best result I could achieve with that method. I love the new feeling it gives me and the improved life quality.

However, they are still uneven and I talked to my board certified plastic surgeon, who told me that I (as I am a rather slim woman) would at the moment not have enough fat at donor sites to do another session to further improve it. I do not want to have an implant or a breast lift of the bigger breast, because I don't want the big and scary scars or a big foreign object in my body.

So what are my (scientifically proven) options now?

The only "surgical" procedures that are still open for me would be "liquid implants" and hyaluronic acid injections. The former has not been around for long and honestly, I do not like the idea of injecting some plastic liquid into my body. There are no long term experiences and if I need to get it out at some point, it would be a huge effort that seems rather dangerous to me. Also, I do not like the huge surface area where natural body tissue comes into contact with the liquid implant - that's ususally where biological sh*t happens. Hyaluronic acid has the drawback of not being permanent and of often being charged for by mililiter. While this may be a good idea for small facial treatments, I am not so sure about large volumes in the breast tissue.

Recently, I have read the study conducted for the BRAVA device and their protocol for 10 weeks to permanently increase breast size. I'm all for studies and knowledge, so I won't try any unproven lotions and pills. But this seemed like solid and proven science, although in only a small test group. The method seems a bit annoying and tedious, but on the other hand, the surgery was no walk in the park either, with wearing the horrible compression garment afterwards for 6 weeks straight as well. So maybe this is the only option for me at the moment to try and improve the evenness more.

Since BRAVA doesn't seem to be around anymore and Noogleberry is both cheaper and works with the very same method, I ordered up a set with a gauged pump and want to try it out soon. I will, however, still wait a bit more, because I do not want to f*ck up any fat graft survival. My surgeon said, that the fat volume that survived after 3 months will stay in the end. I am not 100 % sure if I will directly start after those 3 months, but I will for sure wait until those are through. I have not talked to my surgeon about my newest idea, because many plastic surgeons seem to oppose to this method. I think this is also due to their own agenda and also that there are only very few scientific studies and the (rather annoying) method around.

But the few studies and experiences in forums such like this one give some hope. :)

Pictures:
The pictures are solely without any noogleberry procedure done, just to show you how the fat transfer went and what my starting point is approximately. The 11 days post OP picture of course has a bigger volume than the one 2 months post OP, because some transferred fat cells don't get connection to the blood supply and die off. In one month or so, I will have a definite "starting point" from where I will be starting my procedure. I will attempt to come close to the BRAVA protocol from the publication, let's see if I can really noogle that much per day or if it is too much to incorporate in my daily life. I really hope I will be able to even my breasts out even more. I think a drawback is, that they are already not that small and I may have issues fitting into the domes. I don't want overall larger breasts, so I will just noogle one side. Future measurements will be all in the same cycle phase, but I was too excited and decided to post everything now already.

Attachments

• Pic1_pre and post OP.jpg
    Pic1_pre and post OP.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Pic2_pre and post OP.jpg
    Pic2_pre and post OP.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Hi Daiquiri,
I have the same issue with elven breasts. I breastfed my kids and in the end my poor boobs were left deflated and saggy. My right breast is a full cup size bigger than my left one. I have been pumping the smaller breast only so that I can even them out then I’m going to work on growing both breasts. I highly encourage you to try pumping but start out slow and gentle. Only use enough pressure to feel a slight pull. Then slowly increase pressure in the following weeks. Also increase your protein and water intake this will help your breasts grow quickly

Daiquiri

Thank you for your experience :)
the thing with the protein intake is a good hint. I am vegan so my diet is relatively low in protein - so I will have to take care to increase my intake. How is it going for you so far?

Daiquiri

A little update from me. I have found out that the protocol from the BRAVA publication is definitely not for me. The cup is too uncomfortable to wear that long and also, the cup loses some suction over time so I need to pump a bit more every once in a while during a session. I believe this is due to tissue stretching and not due to a bad seal.

I did in the end start 3 months post op, with at least 30 min noogling per session, 1 to 2 sessions a day, not exceeding 5 inHg on the pressure scale. I skipped some few days where I felt the tissue needed a break. Especially the area where the cups dig into the chest (I am using the silicon ring already) are sometimes visible for quite a while, maybe I am overdoing it there.

So far I do see some swelling but I am careful with interpreting it as real growth yet. Maybe I need to up the time?

Anyways, I'll check the measurement tape soon to document the progress.

Daiquiri

A little update...
I had some issues with noogling because it left a visible indentation in my breast muscle above the breast. Therefore, I made a longer break (a week or two or so) and decided, that this would be a good opportunity to measure for pernanent growth.

I have now decided, that it would be best to always measure both breasts as they change throughout the cycle in size. And this way - as I am only noogling one side - I can see if the gap closes or not no matter when. And I just compared with the photos beforehand and was surprised. There was indeed growth!

Directly after the operation, I was at suprasternal notch to middle of nipple at 19.5 cm, inframammary fold to middle of nipple at 9 cm.
Now it's 20 and 10 cm respectively. I am positively surprised. Let's see if it was measurement mistakes or real growth. WIll monitor it in the future :)
Right now I am still not sure about the indentation but I will go on eventually with about 30 min to 1 h per day for 5 inHg.

SN - Nipple right breast19.5 cm20 cm
SN - Nipple left breast?21.5 cm
IMF - Nipple right breast9 cm10 cm
IMF - Nipple left breast?11 cm

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-23_18-44-23.jpg
    photo_2021-06-23_18-44-23.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 146

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
So glad the simple Noogleberry is improving things for you. As your tissue gets used to the process, you should be able to increase your peak vacuum to -7 or -8 inHg. Having pulled in more tissue by doing this, you can rest back to -5. Long term nooglers can experience higher numbers without damage. But bodies are all different so be cautious and judge when you're ready.

Boobies0922

A little update...
I had some issues with noogling because it left a visible indentation in my breast muscle above the breast. Therefore, I made a longer break (a week or two or so) and decided, that this would be a good opportunity to measure for pernanent growth.

I have now decided, that it would be best to always measure both breasts as they change throughout the cycle in size. And this way - as I am only noogling one side - I can see if the gap closes or not no matter when. And I just compared with the photos beforehand and was surprised. There was indeed growth!

Directly after the operation, I was at suprasternal notch to middle of nipple at 19.5 cm, inframammary fold to middle of nipple at 9 cm.
Now it's 20 and 10 cm respectively. I am positively surprised. Let's see if it was measurement mistakes or real growth. WIll monitor it in the future :)
Right now I am still not sure about the indentation but I will go on eventually with about 30 min to 1 h per day for 5 inHg.

SN - Nipple right breast19.5 cm20 cm
SN - Nipple left breast?21.5 cm
IMF - Nipple right breast9 cm10 cm
IMF - Nipple left breast?11 cm
Hi there, thank you so much for your update and sharing your story. I have the exact same issue of imbalanced breasts and am considering fat transfer and noogleberry afterwards. For now I am just pumping the smaller breast. Please continue updating us in the future. I would love to see your progress and how you feel about the whole journey so far. Thanks again!

AshleyMaas

Good story, I too have problems with my right breast right now and am looking for information on how to fix it) I am very happy to find your discussions! Thank you!!!

TelMe86

Following.
I’m getting a fat transfer in December ‘21 and I’m noogling now 3hrs/day since September ‘21. Hoping it helps with the fat transfer survival.

Rebeyd

Check out Manika nia on YouTube. She had the same issue but is a long time noogleberry user and gers look more even now

Davina1964

Thank you for sharing your story Daiquiri. One bigger than the other is very common, You're breasts look fabulous. Good luck with you're journey.

H

Hatori

Hi Daiquri
My wife and I are interested in the fat transfer operation, after more than a year of the surgery. Do you feel that you 've lost some of the fat that was transfered? Did they take the fat from your abs? Thanks for posting your experience n.n