Let's talk about shape.

F

Freyja5155Y

I LOVE my NB kit!! However, the shape is a bit lacking. As effective as the NB kit is ... for a MTF to like me, the cups only pull my "boobs" in one direction. My suggestion is, cups that fill the horizontal space. Pulling the male (or female, I cannot speak for both ... PLEASE do not be offended) breast tissue out is great and all ... BUT perhaps a cup that is a little more on the wider side? I've seen a few pics of the MTF community; and they all seem to have conical breasts. Not very attractive, OR conductive to the product promise. Perhaps a cup with a little more width? And not so much length.

Reactions: Mel

Haute Arula

Hello Darling I can’t speak for the company, but from my experience over many years I’ve found that after pumping I would wear a firm support Bra. I know what you’re saying, yes it does pull outward but, it’ll widen after pumping. I’ve been using a contoured cup for a number of years, as my pics will show. Hope this would be of some help. : )

J

jeannemarie

coucou

Attachments

• WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23
  • WIN_20220228_12_41_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_41_20_Pro.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 23
R

rik

Hello everybody, i'm New here and i hav'nt got a NBE yet. I'd like to know if it is possible to enlarge areola only, but not the tits. Thanks