I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
You will find them on EBay. You’ll have to provide your own tubing. There will be two or maybe a few more sellers, but they will come from China.

Tina A

Good day! Doing some demo work and snapped a couple photos. I’ve found wearing a vest helps me be a little stealthy while needing to wear a bra. As you can see it shows with a white tee. They are of size where “hiding” them isn’t an option. My girls are “pointers” also!

Attachments

• A05D29FF-CF52-4510-9048-0BC4A7624C73.jpeg
    A05D29FF-CF52-4510-9048-0BC4A7624C73.jpeg
    917 KB · Views: 56
  • EF4106C1-B407-487A-B74C-1D7B0E157427.jpeg
    EF4106C1-B407-487A-B74C-1D7B0E157427.jpeg
    784.2 KB · Views: 56

Tina A

Thank you shirazmn. I would assume the response is boob related. That's what we are all about here, BOOBS!

Last edited:

TomRob

Question how much pressure is best for you while pumping?
Each person would tolerate a different negative pressure what would be fine with you might be to much for others, I stay around negative 5 for my breasts but about negative 15 for my nipples as long it doesn't hurt and that you do not start to bleed if that is the case you better stop. I have said it before that I think it is better to pump your breasts several times a day like three or four times so that your breasts are trained into the stretch mode when you pump your breast instead of twice a day morning and evening. I like to pump my breasts for a half hour before I go to bed. But like I said each person is totally different. Commonsense prevail over advise from others.
Question how much pressure is best for you while pumping?

TomRob

Good day! Doing some demo work and snapped a couple photos. I’ve found wearing a vest helps me be a little stealthy while needing to wear a bra. As you can see it shows with a white tee. They are of size where “hiding” them isn’t an option. My girls are “pointers” also!
I sure like the outline of your breasts.

I don’t use a gauge. But I’m sure it’s high.( I assume the question was for me seeing it’s on my thread)
It was sorry for not being specific. I wanted to know what would be a good pressure for my breasts. Maybe high or low? You can check out my thread for a closer look.

Tina A

I use the method of highest pressure but not if it’s hurting. I will let it hurt for 30 seconds or so and it kind of subsides as your skin stretches but if it’s a continual pain then you got too much pressure. I’ve always pushed it to the max. If you do too much pressure for too long, it can cause some blistering. If that happens, you really can’t pump again until the blisters are cleared up. You just have to go with what it feels like and what you can tolerate. Sidenote, with the high pressures the red marks do last a little longer. Keep that in mind if your chest is going to be visible, because the marks will show for a few hours longer.

I use the method of highest pressure but not if it’s hurting. I will let it hurt for 30 seconds or so and it kind of subsides as your skin stretches but if it’s a continual pain then you got too much pressure. I’ve always pushed it to the max. If you do too much pressure for too long, it can cause some blistering. If that happens, you really can’t pump again until the blisters are cleared up. You just have to go with what it feels like and what you can tolerate. Sidenote, with the high pressures the red marks do last a little longer. Keep that in mind if your chest is going to be visible, because the marks will show for a few hours longer.
Hmmm I see I think I might try that method. I've always pumped my breasts to a high pressure but never at max and I usually keep that pressure for a good hour and get decent swelling. Swelling doesn't last as long but I wanna make it stick.

Tina A

Hey Perky! This is sitting after pumping with my bra back on and of course my shirt on.

Attachments

• AD78BC31-244E-47AC-9483-A7DCA4486805.jpeg
    AD78BC31-244E-47AC-9483-A7DCA4486805.jpeg
    883.1 KB · Views: 38

Tina A

Also, I said J would be fantastic to get to. Well I don’t know what size these are but those would be very nice!

Attachments

• C1BC356C-2A88-4829-9CD2-5BF6FC044CC5.png
    C1BC356C-2A88-4829-9CD2-5BF6FC044CC5.png
    888.7 KB · Views: 65

Pumped&perky

Hey Perky! This is sitting after pumping with my bra back on and of course my shirt on.
Tina, what a good feel isn't it. Def large if it's in a loose shirt and stands out like that. It's kinda funny cause I reached my largest swell ever today. Guess talking to you is good luck. Congrats on the amazing growth!

RhondaC

Tina this is me after 2 years with my new automatic machine after going wearing out the manual pumps. The final pic shows the modified XXL cups not on me, lol. I apply nice lotion to my girls then pump them for 3 sessions of 30 mins each twice a day, morning and evening, along with Instabust oil after each 3rd session. The blue button sets time by the minute of suction, the green decreases by minute, the two horizontal knobs adjust dwell time on and the other suction power. The red button is power. I am at a full C+

Attachments

• WIN_20221024_12_42_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221024_12_42_58_Pro.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 40
  • WIN_20221024_12_43_05_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221024_12_43_05_Pro.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 41
  • WIN_20221202_11_44_47_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221202_11_44_47_Pro.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20221211_193104.jpg
    20221211_193104.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 48

RhondaC

I forgot to tell that I also have been using a breast milk pump on my nipple and also added a TENS unit that is supposed to help with lactation. The sensations from the TENS is wildly erotic!!! I have noticed that my nipples get extremely hard and sensitive as they never have before.
I also use a TENS on my breasts usually once a 30 min session sometimes it is just so intense It causes me to orgasm.