Search results

1. Tina A

Pumping my Nooglies

Looking good Jamie. Love the hosiery too!
  2. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Found them priced around $55 +/- now.
  3. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Mark, they are contoured with a rolled edge. I haven’t searched for new cups in a while but I bought them, made an offer, from a seller on e bay. Paid around $85.? That are amazing. These are the largest I have ever seen. Even my self made one’s years back don’t compare to the 9 1/2” diameter.
  4. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Hey Mark. You can ask any question you want. Now maybe I won’t answer it but you can ask any question. Ha ha. My experience over the many years of pumping, I have come to the conclusion that using the widest cups that will fit your chest is the way to start. My experience is that if you can...
  5. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Good morning again! It’s been very quiet here again. The girls say “peek a boo”
  6. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Good morning. ❤️
  7. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Thank you Mark. I sure enjoy them and getting more comfortable everyday with having obvious large breasts in public.
  8. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Happy Independence Day weekend!! Bought a cute sweater that will be fun to wear some sexy bras under. Not that I’m going anywhere. Enjoy the celebrations!!!
  9. Tina A

cont’d. I have found the Wacoal bras very comfortable to wear and I’m at a size that I need to...

cont’d. I have found the Wacoal bras very comfortable to wear and I’m at a size that I need to wear something to “hold” them while I work.
  10. Tina A

Good morning. Ask anything. I’ll wear a bra, or bralette when it’s really warm, because my tits...

Good morning. Ask anything. I’ll wear a bra, or bralette when it’s really warm, because my tits are pointy when warm and the larger they get the more it shows that I have jiggly pointy tits. The bralettes will round them out but not compress them, and not have the back straps showing. On days I...
  11. Tina A

Hi! Yes it’s braless. I hope they will continue to enlarge and I plan on doing everything I can...

Hi! Yes it’s braless. I hope they will continue to enlarge and I plan on doing everything I can to help them along. I wear 42G Wacoal bras.
  12. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Hello! I hope everyone is well and pumping away! Just a quick post, enjoy the new week!
  13. Tina A

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

Quite possibly he is talking about some of the pumps which pump, hold and release and then repeat. I have that type too.
  14. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

What a great weekend. I thought I would post something different than the usual boob photo. A lacy top over a Wacoal Elevated Allure bra in Hollyberry 42G. Btw, matching color Wacoal Lacey panties under a green skirt. I throughly enjoy not having to deal with fake boobs! Almost forgot, always...
  15. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

After I posted the photo I noticed it cut my nipple off. Here’s a better view.
  16. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Hello it’s June! Omg has time flown by. Tits keep getting better every week it seems. I slacked off pumping just because I’ve been so busy but they have still increased. One more thing, I don’t mind reading and seeing others photos, but could you keep them on your own thread please? What you’ll...
  17. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Happy Easter! Hope all is swell! Still pumpin! Just a morning photo braless in one of many t shirt dresses I sleep in. Updates coming since it’s been a few months.
  18. Tina A

I don’t have any suction.

Also put your choice of lubricant on your breast not on the cup. And be generous with it.
  19. Tina A

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi Charlene. Check and make sure the fittings are turned in far enough and tight. Years back I had sort of the same issue and found them to not be in far enough. Also use some teflon tape if needed to seal the threads.
  20. Tina A

Patience is what takes

Hi Arula! That’s the way I have done it too. I’ll increase about every 10-15 minutes about 6 pumps or so. I’ll pump too until I feel some minor pain at first in my nipples. I find too that you have to keep pushing to the edge of pain for some gain! Tina