Search results

1. L

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

excellent idea
  2. L

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!
  3. L

My micro changes log [43, Male]

it was the non noogle ones, which are a bit larger o/d at the base, and narrower flanges, which i think made me sore, i will find out later as round 2 beckons xx
  4. L

lol, i mentioned this either here or on nexum! a year or so ago, with the same 'issues' as you and my thoughts on what causes it!!! totally totally bizarre x
  5. L

fingers x'd then hunni xx hoping your free week is good in terms of noogling, just wait for the marks, or scabs to gox and do get a noogle proper, i had issues with the cheaper ones so i sucked it up and bought the noogle i tried my new non noogle domes last nite and they made me a bit...
  6. L

the cheaper suction cups tend to leave harsher marks, and yes they can cause what you have. the noogles contour is wider and flatter / smoother, so less severe in terms of marks / damage. if you have damaged to the point of scabbing, make sure you let it heal completely and go easier next time x
  7. L

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx
  8. L

and..............the noogleberry system is a far superior product, than the cheaper ones, and they are less likely to leave bad marks, and the marks they do leave disappear quite quickly. as Wolfy said, go slowly with the pumping, but consistently. its a marathon, not a sprint race lol xx ps...
  9. L

hiya gal x if youre ever up the midlands way, lets meet!, we can compare notes and pumps!

hiya gal x if youre ever up the midlands way, lets meet!, we can compare notes and pumps!
  10. L

ouch!!!! been there a year or so back, so im definitely more 'sensible' now x
  11. L

Hi Shirazmn love the quantity of fem vs male stuff you have, same here!! have seen you on breastnexum, so good to see you here too x
  12. L

Looking for feedback

sounds like a plan! i have stopped the BO for now, seemed to be causing me stomach issues, so have gone back to PM and red reishi, with noogling of course x
  13. L

Looking for feedback

i put the cups on upright, standing is better, sitting is ok, once you have some bust! then you can lay flat i try to do at least 30 mins, but regularly do hours if i can!
  14. L

Looking for feedback

i have gone from medium to large? i think domes lol, i would say a cup size a year maybe? i have used pm and recently bo pills, pm cream and progesterone cream for massage, noogle once a day minimum if possible.
  15. L

Looking for feedback

2 yrs nbe, pump and phyto estrogens etc
  16. L

Looking for feedback

I have just started Ovarian, will try to post results when im in far enough!
  17. L

New NOOGLER QUESTIONS

i would suggest building up tolerance slowly, 2 years in and im a b cup from zero, as they say its a marathon, not a sprint. if you over do it in terms of too much pressure you will cause damage, which then sets you back.......................
  18. L

Newbie holding out hope

i pump twice a day when possible, i use a mix of BO, pills PM pills and cream and PG cream, but not the BO and PM at the same time (too much E!) I have gone from flat (bio male btw) to a good b cup in around 2 years. I would say this is due to a mix of all, ie the noogling and the pills etc x
  19. L

What do you do while you noogle? Can you discreetly noogle?

depends on the size of the cups!, i have large contoured, and you aint gonna hide them x
  20. L

Why is XL so big

this is something I too have wondered.........................maybe lucy can enlighten us?