Search results

1. Ashley Jones

Constant Air Leak

Hi Where do you think they are leaking from? Are you pumping till they are tight ,then disconnecting hand pump? Try it with just one cup if you can and see how that goes. I use electric pump and that gets them pumped up in seconds, I pump till tight then disconnect pump {cow milking pump}
  2. Ashley Jones

Pumping my Nooglies Again

Hi Nooglebuddies So I started Noogling again after a few months of not Noogling at all. Did a few hours yesterday and I will be Noogling only the right breast this time. Doing six hours today and will do that everyday for the rest of the year. After Noogling yesterday I measured before Noogling...
  3. Ashley Jones

Nipple rash !

Hi Nimi I have never had rashes but I have had blisters when I first started Noogling from too much pressure. I use grape seed oil when Noogling and Shea butter. When I do Noogle I pump them up till it is tight but not so much that is painful. You will get results ,just have to do it...
  4. IMG_20240704_124030250.jpg

IMG_20240704_124030250.jpg

5. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Hope you are all well. Was going to Noogle today but it was too cold........-2 Degrees Celsius:eek: I think it has been a few months now since I last Noogled but my size is holding firm, still 45in over bust:oops:
  6. Ashley Jones

Re: Yes Another Pump Question

Hi I use a cow milking pump, great for hydro -noogling:)
  7. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Hope you are all well:) Thought I would give update. In 2022 measured at 44in over 35in under Today in 2024 I measured at 45in over 35.5 under Last week I measured and they...
  8. Ashley Jones

What does this mean? Updating status?

What does this mean? Updating status?
  9. Ashley Jones

Still waiting...

Hi Did you receive tracking number with order dispatch? I have had packages that have not been scanned and waiting for me at post office. Noogleberry will look after you.
  10. IMG_20231225_120654772.jpg

IMG_20231225_120654772.jpg

Bucked black dress
  11. IMG_20231225_123626249Honey.jpg

IMG_20231225_123626249Honey.jpg

Honey
  12. Ashley Jones

Hi DeAnna Thanks No hydro Noogling this time around, when I do that I do it on both breasts and nipples. Just using the electric pump and one cup in this current Noogling program. Going to focus on the one breast for now. I also eat mainly vegetables...
  13. Ashley Jones

Hi DeAnna My left nipple was inverted but after using Nipple cups and Noogling it has "come out", it is not hiding anymore. No HRT did not help me with that. If anyone has inverted nipples , I would recommend nipple cups along with Noogling consistently. I have done thousands of hours of...
  14. Ashley Jones

Hi Are you transgender? If so , you need to talk to your Doctor and then you will need to be referred to a clinical expert to see if you are suffering gender dysphoria before you can get hormone treatment. I started Noogling a few years before I started taking hormones. Had already filled...
  15. Ashley Jones

Hi Thanks. Just keep Noogling, it will happen. I make sure to stay hydrated and always massage before and after Noogling. Just have to be consistent, I am only just starting again after not Noogling for 5 months. This program I am doing is three months on one breast then switch over to the...
  16. Ashley Jones

Hi Tina Thanks.... Had trouble with that dress, I had to pull the straps down under my breasts, that is why they are spread apart as you can see in picture below.
  17. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Happy New Year Thought I would post these for New Year, bit early. Measuring at 45 1/4 in after Noogling. They are starting to bounce now:) Had to back off pressure a little today because I had some tingling, I have found that when I get tingling during Noogling ,if I don't back...
  18. Ashley Jones

Hi Thanks very much. Will do picture updates of my Noogling every two weeks. Will be Noogling one breast every day for two -one hour sessions for 3 months. Then I will do the other breast for 3 months.
  19. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies. Did not trim enough on rubber seal, will do tomorrow. Picture on right is before Noogling:)
  20. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Just a follow up from yesterday. Thought I would post these and give you all a better look at my cups. These are a work in progress, just have to trim up rubber seal inside of cup and it will be finished. XXX