Search results

1. happy2grow25

Help!! I'm deflating!

It’s so hard to find vitamins without Biotin but adding vitamins C, D, E, and zinc will help reduce breakouts. As for protein, I would suggest adding vegan protein powder to shakes in the morning. I personally like Vega brand because their products are better tasting and are not chalky.
  2. happy2grow25

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

Hi Daiquiri, I have the same issue with elven breasts. I breastfed my kids and in the end my poor boobs were left deflated and saggy. My right breast is a full cup size bigger than my left one. I have been pumping the smaller breast only so that I can even them out then I’m going to work on...
  3. happy2grow25

Help!! I'm deflating!

Hi Coconutmilk, I went thru the exact same thing. I can’t take any herbs except for Maca and I cycle it. My advice to you is eat a healthy diet and make sure your consuming ALOT of protein. This is very important for breast growth. Also take a good multi vitamin and drink at least 64 oz of...
  4. happy2grow25

New to Noogleberry

Hi Kylie!!! Looks like you’re already growing! If you want to even out your breasts, then isolate the smaller one now before you go up a cup size. I noticed that it was harder to even out my breasts when they got bigger. Another tip is to drink a lot of water. Especially while you are noggling...
  5. happy2grow25

pumping schedule guidelance

The schedule that works best for me is 30-45 min pumping session in the morning and and hour session at night before bed. I do the pump and release method, I pump for 15 mins then rest for 2 mins. I’m currently pumping my left breast for longer periods because it’s almost a cup size smaller than...
  6. happy2grow25

Update

So this may sound a bit crazy but my boobs really are growing. I went from 29.2 to 30 in. Within a few days. Then I measured again this morning and I’m 30.5 in. That was a half an inch of growth overnight!!!! I have no idea what’s going on but I like it. I just hope it’s not temporary
  7. happy2grow25

Update

Hi Noogler 24 It’s been forever since I’ve been on here but I’m still noogling just not as much. I haven’t had much time so my sessions have been sporadic. Yesterday my boyfriend looked at me and said my boobs look massive!!!! This has inspired me to noodle more and get back into a solid...
  8. happy2grow25

Update

So I have been noogling on and off for the last few months and I’ve been taking two week breaks every couple of months. I have actually had some permanent growth . I went from 28 in. To 29.2 in. I know it’s not much but I’m very happy. Does anyone on here have tips to grow faster? I really want...
  9. happy2grow25

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Jezabelle, You are my inspiration and the reason that I started noogling again. I can only dream of having the same progress as you.
  10. happy2grow25

Subrosias Progress

Wow!!!! This is great progress. I wish my breasts grew that fast lol. Looks like you respond well to noogleberry.
  11. happy2grow25

My experiences - (begin 6/22/16)

Hi Dina I'm sorry about your cups breaking hopefully you get your new ones soon. I was looking at your pics and you've made some great progress. I totally understand not having time to noogle, the only time I have to noogle is at night when my kiddos are asleep. I gave up for a long time due...
  12. happy2grow25

Flat nipple Question to be answered please

I had flat nipples when I first started noogling. After continued use of the noogleberry, my nipples are erect and perky. I don't use bandaids or tape on my nipples and I haven't had any increase in size of my areola or nipples
  13. happy2grow25

Exercises to Make Breasts Bigger

Thank you for these tips I'm going to add these to my routine
  14. happy2grow25

Started noogling AGAIN. Now I'm responding faster than I did before

Hey Dminer84 Thank you for the advice. I started drinking protein shakes a few weeks ago before I started noogling again. I'm wondering if the shakes helped to boost my growth. When I was noogling before I wasn't responding at all. Like the swelling would go down right away. I noogle every...
  15. happy2grow25

Started noogling AGAIN. Now I'm responding faster than I did before

Hi everybody I was forced to stop noogling due to a string of events and no time or privacy to noogle. Now I'm back on a schedule and I have been noogling once a day usually for 1 - 1.5 hours. I noticed that I'm retaining swelling now and I never did before. I also took a break for a day and a...
  16. happy2grow25

Time to fix my boobs

Hey caliboobs So life has been a major journey the last year. I still noogle but only like once a week now . I am trying so hard to get back in the habit of noogling everyday. I'm not growing per se but I do notice that my breasts are a bit heavier and I can fill out my bras a little better...
  17. happy2grow25

Time to fix my boobs

Thank you Caliboobs you put my fears at ease. I actually took a two week break due to a family Emergancy and no time/ privacy to pump. I lost the few millimeters I had grown . But as of today I'm back at it again. I'm going to do some research to find out how to release and make more HGH. This...
  18. happy2grow25

Time to fix my boobs

Help!!!! I noodles this morning and got red dots all over my right breast which is my bigger breast. I only noogled for 30min and used just enough pressure to feel a pull. I don't know why this is happening and I'm scared that I might have damaged my breast tissue again. Please help any...
  19. happy2grow25

update

You look great!!!!! I'm so envious lol. I've heard of people doing maintenance noogling like 1 hour per week to keep size and fullness, but you may still grow. You have a lot to show off so far, you don't need to wait till Halloween lol. I absolutely love your boobs tho you are my inspiration.
  20. happy2grow25

Time to fix my boobs

Thank you Caliboobs I think I finally found a routine that works for me. I'm trying to get in longer noogling sessions also. My boobs ache sometimes and feel tingly. Hopefully that's a good sign