Search results

1. happy2grow25

Update

So I have been noogling on and off for the last few months and I’ve been taking two week breaks every couple of months. I have actually had some permanent growth . I went from 28 in. To 29.2 in. I know it’s not much but I’m very happy. Does anyone on here have tips to grow faster? I really want...
  2. happy2grow25

Started noogling AGAIN. Now I'm responding faster than I did before

Hi everybody I was forced to stop noogling due to a string of events and no time or privacy to noogle. Now I'm back on a schedule and I have been noogling once a day usually for 1 - 1.5 hours. I noticed that I'm retaining swelling now and I never did before. I also took a break for a day and a...
  3. happy2grow25

Time to fix my boobs

Hello everyone. I bought my noogleberry about 3 years ago. It didn't go very well the first time around . Although I weighed more and my breasts were bigger then, I pumped too hard for too long and hurt myself. Now I'm taking a different approach and massaging as much as possible and I noogle...
  4. happy2grow25

My noogleberry came today

Hello everyone I'm super exited that my noogleberry came today. I assembled it and was able to pump for 15 min. Not sure if I used too much pressure though my breast turned kind of pink when I pumped is that normal?
  5. happy2grow25

New to Noogleberry

Hello everyone I am new to the forum. I am very exited to chat and share with all of you I am currently taking PM and waiting for my noogleberry to arrive. My current stats Under bust/ribcage= 25 in. Over bust/nipple= 29 in. I recently lost 80 lbs. after having 2 children and lost my boobs...