Search results

1. Allycatty

Tuberous breast journey

Hey, I don't believe BO will affect your fertility however there are no studies that conclude of its safety and effectiveness; so I'm concluding it's a risk you are willing to take and find out in the long-run. I do not take herbs, they have messed up my body. I too, want children one day and...
  2. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Thank you! I am happy with my current size, however I am still trying to increase to a natural D cup.
  3. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Well it does make it more round definitely. As for volume, for this to work on me, I need to increase my body mass or gain weight. That's when I see that this routine is working & helping me achieve bigger breast growth. As for PM, I took it but it only made me gain weight and break out...
  4. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Thank you! I have been pumping now for almost 5 months regularly. I just bought the soft ring cups and airlock systems so I'm hoping I can stick through this routine for a good while. I do not take any pills other than birth control and vitamins that I need for my health. All natural here; I'm...
  5. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Oh my goodness. Five hours I can't even bear. Good luck you will kick butt in school! Noogle every now and then cause you have wonderful progress that motivates me . Thanks dear for your uplifting words :-*
  6. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Okay guys. I promised I'd post me in the 30DD bra it's no padding all full coverage. I wear it daily and I bought it at Nordstrom. Great bras they have!
  7. Allycatty

Shanasia's program

Yes I actually like to switch my methods up and I've been doing the 7:2 method for a week now! Can't wait to see your progress update xo
  8. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Thank you dear ♥
  9. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

I will upload more photos for later. I've been having issues posting them all with my body of texts. Cheers all xo
  10. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Sorry guys, I spammed my thread hopefully it's not too much an issue. My pictures would not for the life of me post even though I made them super small. Anyways- One is a before and the other I took today. I had aimlessly spread NIVEA lotion before I noogled. I am aware my left breast is a...
  11. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

pic 2
  12. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

pic1
  13. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

I'm trying to post a pic but it keeps saying my files are too large when I've adjusted to size to be 600-800 kb. Hopefully I'll figure this out so I can keep track of progress
  14. Allycatty

Shanasia's program

Wooooow!!!!!!!! MY JAW DROPPED ; THE GIRLS ARE LOOKING AMAZING. So happy for you!!
  15. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Shanasia! Thank you your post made me pretty happy and motivated. I'm noogling right now while doing homework. I felt the same throughout middle and high school. I know its genetics and you should love the way your body is, but I just couldn't accept it. I wanted to always feel a little more...
  16. Allycatty

My journey ~~

Hi Jessica, My dosage was 500 mg of pure PM. The one before that was around 250-300 ? I forget, but it was something around that. I don't believe I mentioned, but when you regularly take PM your cycle may increase. I use a period app tracker and it went from 28-30 days average to 40-59 days. It...
  17. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

I'm just gonna get to the point- They look big on me. I think being more regular using my noogle is helping me a lot with progress. I haven't noogled in the past weekend only because of work and Sunday is usually my break day from any vigorous activities and whatnot. They are at a point where...
  18. Allycatty

Milkjug's Journey

Thanks!! I know you use them so I decided to research a little bit more about them and decided to purchase them a week ago. I'm sick of being limited to one area so much. I'm skinny too so the cups haven't been feeling great on my skin so I hope this will also reduce the red ring marks as well.
  19. Allycatty

Shanasia's program

Same goes for me! I was so swollen throughout my period, that I was surprised because they usually come down. I think for you it will turn out just like it did for me; it will shrink just a little bit after your monthly is over. However, no major loss happened with me it's just I can tell it was...
  20. Allycatty

Shanasia's program

Looking good! . They look huge