Search results

1. R

Ree's Progress

Yes the rings take about an hour or more to fade. I will give it a try what your suggesting and update in a few weeks. I dont do any massaging at the minute. The only oil I have it coconut oil is this alright? Thanks
  2. R

Ree's Progress

Thank you very much im going to try hard now to get a noticable change and a cleavage for summer :) :D thanks and il update in a few weeks if there's much change X
  3. R

Ree's Progress

I know I was really shocked would you do it every day? I really hope it does become permanent id love it! Thanks x
  4. R

Ree's Progress

Hey Nooglers!! Been trying to pump every other day for about an hour with my new large domes which iv had for about a month now. Just some updated pictures from tonight after 2 hours pumping. The bra im wearing is a 32B boost bra from ann summers which usually fits perfect before the swelling...
  5. R

Ree's Progress

Thank you very much for a brilliant reply I will take a lot of that on board and keep referring to it. I dont massage at all at the minute and usually do a constant 45 minute session, by which time I have filled the medium sized cups and the valve bit at the top is pressing against my boob and...
  6. R

Ree's Progress

Hi iv never thought about that before I wouldnt of thought it would make a difference. The pierced side is the smaller breast yes but both swell as much as each other. Have you had some good results from NBE. I pump for about 45mins every other day or every day if possible. I don't massage at...
  7. R

Noogling for four months...andd ]:

Yeah I think your right it works better on some people than others cause everybody's body is different isnt it, but it might just take longer for some. I really dont know im just going to stick with it because my boobs really get me down. I can feel there permantly more fuller and I can see a...
  8. R

Noogling for four months...andd ]:

Hi there jessicaz :-) im same to be honest, been noogling for a couple of month now and im getting more swelling now than when I first started and im just about filling the medium cups near end of each session but as soon as the swelling has gone there back to normal :-( which is next to...
  9. R

Ree's Progress

3 weeks in and ready for large cups :-) loving it xx
  10. R

Ree's Progress

I have been using noogleberry properly for a few weeks now. I am using the M cups and currently in a 32B bra but not filling it fully. I am 5ft 8 and weigh 9 and half stone. I dont use any lube while pumping at the moment but been told it really helps so getting some soon. I usually pump and...
  11. R

First time noogler!

Hi tim, yes that brilliant thank you. I have sent you an email regarding the cups. You have had some great success from the system by the looks of it it. How long have you been noogling for and what sort of technique do you use thanks
  12. R

First time noogler!

Hello everyone, I have been using the noogleberry system for about a month now and can notice a difference. My boobs feel alot fuller and fit alot better in a 32B bra. I am starting to fill the medium cups I think as my nipples are near enough touching the top of the cups. Should I move onto the...
  13. R

First time noogler!

Hi there thank you ever so much that was a massive help il have to try them. I am seeing massive swelling just in 3 days cant wait to see the progress in a week or so. Thanks again il keep you all posted x
  14. R

First time noogler!

Hi there thats what iv been wearing for a while now but not sure how to measure it every website brings up a different result. What would you say I was? Yes Iv read alot of success stories thats what has made me get into it and no not taking any herbs as of yet get quite get enough infonon them...
  15. R

First time noogler!

Hi everyone :) my NB system arrived and I couldnt wait to get started. Im 20 with 34A boobs. I did the pump and hold method for about 45 mins when they started aching and I got some alright swelling I think? they felt abit plumper (if thats the word) lol What does everyone think? I will update...
  16. R

having trouble posting pictures! please help??

Hey im trying to upload pictures for some help and support and its saying the pictures size/memory is too high. Is there any other way of uploading pictures to the gallery forum please?? iv read there is in 1 of the posts but I cant remember what the site/app was called? ? Thank you x
  17. R

New to NB

Hi jenni yes that link was very helpful. Ok il give it a go let you know how I get on. Thanks for your help. X
  18. R

New to NB

Hi Minnie34 thank you very much for replying. I am so thankful for your help and knowledge. It should arrive in a couple of days I cant wait. I will upload pictures when I get it. Is there a gauge on the pump or do you pump until its at the max you can take? Thanks again x
  19. R

So.. Where are you all from?

Hi, im 20 new to this from Doncaster, yorkshire. UK
  20. R

New to NB

Hi everyone, im 20 years old, 5ft 8, weight 9st 10Ib and currently wearing a 34A bra. My underbust measurement is 29 inch across the boobies is 32 inch, what size bra should I be wearing? Im new to noogleberry placed my order so just waiting for it to arrive, ssooooo excited :) what sort of...