Search results

1. R

Ree's Progress

I have been using noogleberry properly for a few weeks now. I am using the M cups and currently in a 32B bra but not filling it fully. I am 5ft 8 and weigh 9 and half stone. I dont use any lube while pumping at the moment but been told it really helps so getting some soon. I usually pump and...
  2. R

First time noogler!

Hi everyone :) my NB system arrived and I couldnt wait to get started. Im 20 with 34A boobs. I did the pump and hold method for about 45 mins when they started aching and I got some alright swelling I think? they felt abit plumper (if thats the word) lol What does everyone think? I will update...
  3. R

having trouble posting pictures! please help??

Hey im trying to upload pictures for some help and support and its saying the pictures size/memory is too high. Is there any other way of uploading pictures to the gallery forum please?? iv read there is in 1 of the posts but I cant remember what the site/app was called? ? Thank you x
  4. R

New to NB

Hi everyone, im 20 years old, 5ft 8, weight 9st 10Ib and currently wearing a 34A bra. My underbust measurement is 29 inch across the boobies is 32 inch, what size bra should I be wearing? Im new to noogleberry placed my order so just waiting for it to arrive, ssooooo excited :) what sort of...