Search results

1. R

Inbetween Dome Sizes...

Was just wondering Lucy...are there any plans on making inbetween size domes? I am looking for a dome inbetween the XL size and XXL size because the XL are too small width wise but not length wise and the XXLs are too large width wise!! Any chance this can be looked into if there are enough...
  2. R

Rachiex's Pics!

Hi everyone! Right - I have been pumping since March 2009 and have not put pics or progress reports up...until now! I really think that I am ready to do it now though because I want to concentrate on this as opposed to just fitting this into my life for an hour a day - I need a big change as...
  3. R

A little off topic but advice/help needed!

Hi everyone Sorry if this is a little off topic but I wondered if someone could help m with some 'lady stuff'!! I got a letter the other day saying I needed to book my first smear and I am now both petrified and mortified!! I have no idea what to expect and am worried it will hurt and it will...
  4. R

Stretchy Boob Syndrome...

So I'm not sure exactly what size I am but I think it could be a large B (erring on the small side just in case...). I manage to get swelling to about a large C/ D sometimes on good days but then I go back to a B when all the swelling goes. I'm worried I'll grow out of the cups and be left...
  5. R

Question about growth...

The other day I got a spray tan and so clouldn't pump until about 11 at night. By that time, my boobs looked empty (but bigger) and I was a little disheartened. Does the growth work in the way that the size you get when you swell eventually sticks and so they look full and how they look when...
  6. R

How to grow the bottom of the breast...

Sorry if this is in the forum somewhere (I think I remember it being mentioned but I can't find it when I do a search). I would like to grow a little more of the bottom area of my boobies (although I love the round shape and am still a little bigger at the bottom than the top and am like that...
  7. R

Weight loss regimes...

I just wondered what people do to lose weight. I have been on a certain diet tablet for the past 5 days and it was the worst thing I have done - I almost can't remember the past five days because I have been so spaced out, felt sick and absolutely exhausted and depressed despite this certain...
  8. R

Extra Extra Large Domes!!

I just got the extra extra large domes through the post (they were lost in the postal system but Lucy very kindly sent me a new one because I never received it - bl**dy postal service!) I can't believe it - they are still a too big for me obviously (I think they would actually cover my head!)...
  9. R

Extra Extra Large Domes!!!

I just got the extra extra large domes through the post (they were lost in the postal system but Lucy very kindly sent me a new one because I never received it - bl**dy postal service!) I can't believe it - they are still a too big for me obviously (I think they would actually cover my head!)...
  10. R

Width of domes

I just wondered whether it matters that my boobies touch to sides of the domes when I noogle? Will this effect growth? They don't fill the domes length wise (loads of room that way) but they press up to the side slightly right at the bottom. Do you think I should get the next size up or is...
  11. R

Are there bigger cups than the extra large?

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm just thinking that I am already a quarter/ half way up the extra large domes and I just wondered if there were extra extra large domes just incase I filled the domes up before I'm done getting to a c cup (I'm already using the extra large and I'm still an a/b...
  12. R

Has anyone increased bust size and lost weight at the same time...?

Obviously trying to increase cup size at the moment (little bit upset at the moment as it started off well but had kind of hit a stop right now), but I am also trying to lose weight at the same time (kind of like Extreme Makeover!). I just wondered if there was anyone who had increased size and...
  13. R

Different results each time

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem: Sometimes when I noogle my boobs are purple and blotchy and when I take the domes of, my boobs feel like they are full of water. Other times I noogle, my boobs aren't purple and blotchy and they swell more and when I take the domes off, they...
  14. R

Extra Large Cups...

Oh my goodness - they're huge! I can't believe how big they are! I managed to fit both of them on after using the large for a while and my boobs looked sooo big afterwards (but man they hurt the bits under my arms!) Yay - here's to big boobies for everyone! I'll try to post up some before...
  15. R

A tip for getting rid of the red from the rings...

To get rid of some of the redness left by the rings, I rub on some green concealer that I use on my face when it gets a bit blotchy or red. I tried it when I was using the enhance cups which REALLY hurt and left very deep red rings. The green counteracts the red in the skin so it looks much...
  16. R

Has anyone tried sleeping in them?

I just wondered as I know you can sleep in the Brava ones (although I don't think I could). Has anyone tried?
  17. R

Advice on wide chest and wide (but small) boobies

I have a broad back and wideish boobs (but still an A/B) and have the large cups. As soon as I put them on, the sides of the bottom of the boobs are pressed against the sides of the cups and only about a third of my boob towards the nipple is not touching the sides until they swell towards the...
  18. R

Hi I've just bought a Noogleberry after years of wanting to increase my breast size (including a consultation at a well-known cosmetic surgery clinic and cancelling and losing my deposit as I found out I couldn't afford it in the end). I have a wide chest and broad shoulders and BIG hips and...