Search results

1. A

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

A number of users are observing that there is no moderation of inappropriate posts on this forum. Issues of free speech are well understood but some posts are clearly inappropriate because they are spam or because they are of sexually explicit or sexually harassing. I get the impression you...
  2. A

Small cups for sale £10

Selling a pair of Noogleberry small cups. Check noogleberry.com for size and description. Ideal for starters if you've very little breast tissue, or for smaller chest sizes. GBP 10 including UK postage, message about international shipping. email me at ari@shinnyegg.com
  3. A

Spectra S2 Plus Lactation pump for sale

For Sale Spectra Double lactation pump. Continued use does increase nipple size. Supplied with power supply and two 15mm Maymom nipple flanges (breast shields). Maymom supply a range of sizes of breast shields at low prices and a diy measuring kit on their site maymom.com. Offered at fraction of...
  4. A

Useful features on forum software

Hi - the forum user interface (format) has changed recently and it seems to work well. There is a useful feature - maybe it was there before - when you click on a member to get their details, in the panel there's an "ignore" button. It can help make sure you see the new posts which are of...
  5. A

** SELLING ** Cups, Electric Pumps, Manual Pump

This was a hobby/ possible commercial interest - selling up due to lifestyle changes. Very reasonable prices ex UK - shipping at cost. Electric pumps are without maintenance warranty but maintainable by someone with practical skills. I can supply/specify all replacement parts. Cups are...
  6. A

My Accidental Breasts

How did I get into noogling? Its less than a month ago and the reasons seem to escape me now . (cue for comments about age-related mental issues..) I was surfing and started reading up about breast development and found Noogleberry and all the interesting stories – and just decided I must have...