Search results

1. S

My micro changes log [43, Male]

For completeness and scientific accuracy, here are the pictures of the moment I took the domes off (1 hour pumps, including 6 high vacuum sprints of 2 minutes each), then one of me in a 38C bra, and one picture 5 hours after pumping.
  2. S

Last day of pumping before a 15 days holiday break. This is where I am at when I apply as much vacuum as I can take (with a bit of pain, so I can't yet hold this size for longer than 2 or 3 minutes). The domes are official Noogleberry XL cups. Right boob (closer to the camera here) is definitely...
  3. S

Mastermind's progress

Wow! Huge and very round! I am jealous!
  4. S

Ok, another picture, this one from today. Same type of pumping. And one in my favourite 38C bra, that months ago was way way emptier
  5. S

The redness went away after just 2 hours. No sign of pumping after 3 hours at all, apart from some extra size that lasted well into the jext day (today), so for at least 24 hours. When I took that picture I was trying a different way of pumping. Instead of reaching my largest comfort vacuum and...
  6. S

I can never decide if I am pumping too much or not enough
  7. S

Cups drifting outwards

I am asking this here as I haven't found a solution yet. I have a Noogleberry with XL domes. What I do when I put them on is to use some body cream, spread it on the chest, massage it around until it's 50% absorbed (smooth but not dry) and put the domes on. I always only leave a 1cm gap between...
  8. S

Hi I'm new here

Wow! That bra surely looks good on you! What size is it?
  9. S

breast blisters after pumping

I would also suggest to not do 2 hours straight. Follow Tina's advice. Get to the point of feeling pins pricks, back down the pressure, and keep the cups on for at most one hour. Then take them off and wait for another hour, and then do another 1 hour long session. A few people have said, and...
  10. S

Thanks for commenting, but please keep your pictures for your thread. I am logging my progress in this one. Thank you
  11. S

Thank you MrK I am definitely nowhere "big" right now, nor I think I'll ever be. But I am definitely going to push until I fill a bit more than half of those domes :)
  12. S

So, here we go. End of session 2. One picture right after taking off the cups, and one with a 38C non padded bra
  13. S

I definitely changed my pumping routine to 50/60 minutes twice a day with 1 hour break in the middle. I am home alone 3 days a week, so I only pump those days. I do 1 hour at 10 AM, then break between 11 and 12, and do another hour between 12 and 1. I think I manage to add a bit more pressure in...
  14. S

Micro update: Last week I noogled twice, and so I did this week. The first time (the previous pictures) I had a permanent red circle around my boob that lasted for a whole day and scared me a bit. I mean red skin for thw whole width of the pumped area, not jsut the outer ring. The skin went back...
  15. S

So, this is day 1/ground zero. I think my XL cups are definitely too big for my needs, but being a 38 chest with b (ish) moobs I thought it would work. Anyway, day 1 of noogling. I'll try to do this 3 times a week (when I am home alone), starting with a short 15 minutes session once every hour...
  16. S

New noogler: airlock question

Hi I just got my noogle and I tried to use it today. I bought the contoured cups with airlock, manual pump, no gauge. There are no instructions, so I just tried to understand how it works. Am I right in thinking that when I pusk on the metal levers next to the valve, the tubes should pop off...
  17. S

Donnie, I promise I didn't steal them! :P By the way, still waiting for my Noogleberry to arrive. (Some issues in the supply chain apparently)
  18. S

Not really a growth update, I just wanted to log here that I finally bought a leigt Noogleberry with contoured XL cups. I should receive it by the end of the week. Due to school holidays and family visits I had to stop all the pumping and the herbs for the past two months, but now I am ready to...
  19. S

Hi I'm new here

Hi Jeff, and welcome You look great in that top! Your boobs really give it a good shape. May I ask you why you want breasts and if you have a target size?
  20. S

Jeannemarie pouvez-vous s'il vous plait ne pas poster dans les pages des autres ? C'est assez grossier et détourne l'attention de la chronologie de la page. Pourquoi ne créez-vous pas votre propre chronologie ?